New Muppet Webpage!

Lew Zealand

Reaction score
As some of you already know, for the past few months I have been working on a Muppet toy webpage.

I will be posting the address for the page tomorrow (New Years Eve) and I would appreciate any comments, etc that you may have about it. Thanks.

Stay tuned for the grand unveiling....:confused:

Bulldawg

Reaction score
i didnt know....till now(when i read this) but im eager to see what you've come up with...so hurry up already!!:stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice start. Congratulations!

We just need a Janice figure to add to your site. :eek:

WiGgY

Reaction score
I think this is the best site to go to if you are looking for really good pictures of the figures. I love the layout!

Lew Zealand

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments. I was going to wait for all the band members to be in my hands before I started the page, but once Janice got bumped down the line-up, I had to improvise.

CheckChuck

Reaction score
good site

good site and great photos!

i would recommend that the photo links open up in blank windows rather than in the same browser view, but otherwise...this is a fun and cool site!

i can't wait til people send in dioramas and fun photos for your site! no digital camera here....

WiGgY

Reaction score
I can't wait until people make custome figures. I've seen one or too of the Tux Kermits but that's about it. Maybe someone could paint Gonzo's nose the right color :big_grin: . I love custome figures!

Bulldawg

Reaction score
amazing work..i love the touches you add to the character menus when you mouse over them and they become animated(beaker especially) ahah