New Muppet Sippy Cups

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I bought one for my litte 2 year old and she keeps calling it her Naon cup. She is a huge Muppet fan she thinks though that all the Muppets are Elmo but at two I am not going to complain.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I bought one for my litte 2 year old and she keeps calling it her Naon cup. She is a huge Muppet fan she thinks though that all the Muppets are Elmo but at two I am not going to complain.

Even Kermit?

:smile: :laugh: Not much of a resemblance there... but hey, she's 2. I once wore a Mr. Potatohead Toy Story shirt (once, I only wore it to TS3) and a little kid thought it was Elmo, and it's not even a Muppet. :insatiable:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Whoah, really?!? I'll hafta hunt 'em down next time we go in.

Thanks for the heads-up Cindy!! My wallet might hurt a bit if I like them all as much as I think I will, lol.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Went back to Wal-Mart... you guessed it, we were out of wipes this time. LOL Anyway, I have to make a correction it wasn't an Electric Mayhem cup but a "Muppet Mayhem" cup. It did have Dr. Teeth on it so maybe that's why I generalized, but upon closer look it also had Pepe, Sam, and several others. Still a great looking cup though, sorry if I got anyone's hopes up.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Whoah, really?!? I'll hafta hunt 'em down next time we go in.

Thanks for the heads-up Cindy!! My wallet might hurt a bit if I like them all as much as I think I will, lol.
Yes even Kermit She dose know who he is though I think. We do tell her the names whenever she says Nano just the other day she said Oscar really clear so it's a work in progress I'm just happy she is such a Muppet fan.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I love these sippy cups. They are great for presents to someone who has a child. I also bought me a set for display!

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Anyone got pictures of these? I couldn't find them when I went to Wal Mart... My two year old would love these (especially if Walter is on one..she is obssessed with Walter lately...though I think she would be happy with Kermit and Piggy)>

being green

Reaction score
Hi not please with the sippy cups my son is 28 months old and he ti=ries adn tries to drink the suck is horrible love the pictures if had recipt be returned poked top with knife will try tomrrow

Drtooth

Reaction score
Maybe if you pull the lid off, you also get a nice cup to put pencils in.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi not please with the sippy cups my son is 28 months old and he ti=ries adn tries to drink the suck is horrible love the pictures if had recipt be returned poked top with knife will try tomrrow
Really? That is a good brand, I'm surprised you're having trouble with it. Make sure you have the "stopper" going in the right direction. It's hard to see but there is usually an arrow that shows which end is which.