New Muppet Series screened in UK

BarkingSprocket

Reaction score
About a year or so ago I read somewhere that there was going to be a NEW Muppet show to be screened in the UK. What happened :confused:

Simon.

Beauregard

Reaction score
It dissapeared without a trace.

I assume you are refering to the Muppet Mockumentary Pilot, which would have been a mockumentary about the Muppets getting back together...didn't happen in the end.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Was the mockumentary really supposed to be a genuine pilot for a new series?
Or was it all just, as the title may suggest, only a mock-up joke for a one-shot special?

Taking a closer look at Beau's post I get the impression the Muppet Mockumentary Pilot was never actually even made itself. Is that right? :confused:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Was the mockumentary really supposed to be a genuine pilot for a new series?
Or was it all just, as the title may suggest, only a mock-up joke for a one-shot special?

Taking a closer look at Beau's post I get the impression the Muppet Mockumentary Pilot was never actually even made itself. Is that right? :confused:
I think they actually shot a ten minute piece. I would be nice if they stuck that on the new Disney XD Muppets.com site thingy. Maybe some of that is the new content to come over the next few weeks. That would be perfect to chop up into little webisodes to generate interest in seeing the gang in something longer! :flirt:

Luke

Reaction score
Before we got this site i would have thought no chance of them doing something like that, but they went as far as putting those new year clips up so it might be possible. It doesn't seem like its gonna be just the usual character intro video type stuff.

That site is probably the most exciting thing in ages to happen