New Muppet Pilot in Development by Randall Einhorn (The Office, Modern Family) for ABC

Drtooth

Reaction score
for celebrity guests, they could do stars from Disney Channel, Disney movies, and ABC. For a episode, they could do R5 rocking out with Animal and Electric Mayhem or capitalize on Frozen's popularity and have Idina Menzel singing Let It Go with Miss Piggy.

UGH! Please no freaking Disney Channel "stars." Disney's other programs and movies are kinda a given due to corporate synergy and all, but none of the interchangeable tweenybopper stars deserve anything but appearing in their own mediocre... nay...less than mediocre identical shows.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
UGH! Please no freaking Disney Channel "stars." Disney's other programs and movies are kinda a given due to corporate synergy and all, but none of the interchangeable tweenybopper stars deserve anything but appearing in their own mediocre... nay...less than mediocre identical shows.
I can understand how you feel about the Disney Channel shows, but there stars would bring in a younger audience as well.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Costintine fan are you 8

for celebrity guests, they could do stars from Disney Channel, Disney movies, and ABC. For a episode, they could do R5 rocking out with Animal and Electric Mayhem or capitalize on Frozen's popularity and have Idina Menzel singing Let It Go with Miss Piggy.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
When it comes to Disney Channel stars and current teen idols who everyone else hates, I'd say I wouldn't mind a few making an appearance, as long as they're not THE guest star. If it's more like The Muppet Show, where pretty much each episode takes place during the show (and I think it's been confirmed not to be the case), then they definitely shouldn't be the featured guest. But if it's a sitcom about them putting on a show and we don't always see the actual show, then maybe one could appear as the featured guest of the show-within-a-show on episodes that barely showcase much of the shows action.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well Studio DC left a bad taste for a lot of fans, and I think one of the reasons for that is because they felt the Muppets did not mesh well with the teen stars. However I think in the right setting, and with the right writing that they will be able to mesh just fine. I mean look how optimistic everyone was about the Muppets dealing with little kids in the new "Muppet Moments", and they have surprisingly turned out great!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
If the show airs on ABC, I don't think we'd get Disney Channel stars at all because they're two wildly different audiences. No adult is going to turn on the Muppets because some person their kid likes is on the show, and with a pilot being filmed for ABC, 18-to-35 aged viewers are the main goal, not 12-to-18. If there are young-skewing guest stars, it'll be people like Shailene Woodley and whichever Hemsworth brother is the younger one, who both adults and kids have heard of, not 2015's Hillary Duff.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well Studio DC left a bad taste for a lot of fans, and I think one of the reasons for that is because they felt the Muppets did not mesh well with the teen stars.
I still have scars from Animal ogling over Miley Cyrus, "Oh! So pret-ty!" And even worse . . . when the Snowths were singing back-up for her. Makes me skin crawl just thinking about it! :batty:

If there are young-skewing guest stars, it'll be people like Shailene Woodley and whichever Hemsworth brother is the younger one, who both adults and kids have heard of, not 2015's Hillary Duff.
Hillary Duff is too busy being a has-been and starring in another show of her own on TV Land, where all other has-been celebrities are given their own shows on a silver platter by Sean Hayes. Besides, this is only, what, her third or fourth show that she's starred in?