New Muppet Party Game GCN PS2

brougham

Reaction score
Just thought I'd let everyone know of TDK's announcement of the new "Mario Party" inspired Muppet Game. Read about it more at IGN TDK E3 Lineup

King Prawn

Reaction score
Great News!

Me and Rowlf the dog (Zack) discussed this and both thought it would be some kind of Mario Party Muppet Game.

Muppets Cruise Party (PS2, GC) - You knew it was going to happen eventually. Over thirty mini-games are featured in this Muppets-themed party game.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
HI! yep! it sound cool!

Ahh, this is nice news....but the comapy beging back to the Henson family is the best news of all
;-):smile: :excited: :flirt: :big_grin: :zany:

zack!

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
Well.. I'm sure you can download a PS2 Emulator from the Internet and then the New Muppet Game ROM... :big_grin:

WiGgY

Reaction score
Does anyone have an more info on the game like when it's comming out? Sounds cool.

Luke

Reaction score
The game is being shown at E3 so screenshots and news will be released later this week.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Henson.com lists it as December, but that can always change, Look at the new Tomb Raider game! LOL! I'll try to stay on top of this, I go ga ga for Muppet Video games.:smile:

Zack,

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
ign has some pictures, but the link won't work. If you go to TDK website, you can get a little glimse in the E3 section.

supertulip

Reaction score
I saw it at E3 yesterday. Looks like your average console party game. Reminded me of Monkey Ball, well, without the monkeys or the balls.

Tulip