New Muppet Hallmark items!

Stulz

Reaction score
I had to order them through a Hallmark store that is not a franchise. The franchise shops said they couldn't special order items. I don't think these 3 sets ever were put out in the stores. That was about 4 months ago. Most Hallmark stores have discontinued the Muppet line.

I have an extra set of the Kermit, Miss Piggy, and Animal note pads.
If anyone is interested, I can put the extra set up on e-Bay this weekend. Let me know if you would want them sold individually or as a set.
Here is what I paid for them:

Kermit set (3 different pads w/ Kermit pen) $12.95
Miss Piggy set (w/ pencil) $5.95
Animal playing the drums note pad $12.95

I can also put up more detailed pictures if anyone wants.
Sending PM

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I w
Hey guys, I just went to Hallmark and found they had some new Muppet items out.

Here is a link to a picture of my Muppet haul:
http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag155/muppetfan86/IMG_2648_zpsfd42jr7t.jpg

A lot of cool new stuff, including two new Cubeez boxes/tins of The Swedish Chef and Rowlf the Dog. I will also post a message with more information of each of the items I found. A bit over priced, but great for any Muppet lover. Something for the Christmas or Hanukah lists.
I would like to see the inside of that book wit and wisdom of the Muppets , could you please take pictures of the inside and show them to me ?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
So I guess it's safe to say we are not getting anymore new Muppet Hallmark items (besides Christmas ornament/s) I was hoping for a Fozzie Cubz at least. Maybe more Bity plush but the Cubz set needed a Fozzie. Of Course I'd like to see Statler, Waldorf, Sam, Scooter, the rest of the EM band and maybe Rizzo, Pepe, and Sweetums Cubz too! Oh well.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
But, also Hallmark is having a sale on all Muppet stuff in their store, so their is that.

Stulz

Reaction score
So I guess it's safe to say we are not getting anymore new Muppet Hallmark items (besides Christmas ornament/s) I was hoping for a Fozzie Cubz at least. Maybe more Bity plush but the Cubz set needed a Fozzie. Of Course I'd like to see Statler, Waldorf, Sam, Scooter, the rest of the EM band and maybe Rizzo, Pepe, and Sweetums Cubz too! Oh well.
Hallmark discountinued the whole CUBEEZ line

DrGroverFan

Reaction score
I believe these were the last of the Muppet items that Hallmark produced.
http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag155/muppetfan86/IMG_3261_zpsahxhpftw.jpg

I saw the Swedish Chef and Beaker figurines in only one Hallmark store. The three other note pads were never released in the stores. I got them at a Hallmark store that could order through their catalog about six months ago. I've been back several times to check on if they had any more new items, but the manager has said Hallmark has now discontinued the Muppet line. Now people can find some items still available for a discount at some Hallmark stores.

I agree with member "Zack the Dog" in wishing they had produced a Fozzie CUBEEZ. But, the Muppet line did have a good run. It might have been more successful if Hallmark hadn't over priced most of the items. Lots of cool items for Muppet fans.

DrGroverFan

Reaction score
I have put some 'new' 2015 Muppet Hallmark items up for sale on eBay if anyone is interested? Some of these were never released in the Hallmark stores. These are just two of what I have up on eBay.

Here is a link to the Hallmark Animal notepad:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/272432066190?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Here is a link to the Hallmark Beaker "MEEP" figurine:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/272432107901?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2648

Just thought I would share these links in case anyone was interested. The auctions end on Sunday night, November 6, 2016.

Last edited:

DrGroverFan

Reaction score