New Muppet Hallmark items!

123Sunny

Reaction score
Wow, that's a lot of great stuff! The Kermit on a log calendar is SUPER COOL! I want that, I may have to invest in one of those!

DrGroverFan

Reaction score
I FOUND THEM!
After searching 14 Hallmark stores, I finally found the Beaker and Swedish Chef figurines. "Operation Hallmark Hunt" completed! Here is a picture of my set:

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag155/muppetfan86/Beaker amp Swedish Chef_zpsv3buwlev.jpg

I bought 3 sets. (Each figurine is priced at $16.95). One for me, one for a friend who also is a Muppet fan, and an extra set. If any one is interested and can't find these, I can put the extra set up for sale on eBay. Just post a reply or 'like' this post. If there is enough interest, I will put my extra set on eBay next week.

As for the picture, Kermit just had to have his photo op and be included. I always have room for Kermit!

Last edited:

123Sunny

Reaction score
I cant see the picture :sigh: I bet it's cool though! Good luck selling it on Ebay!

DrGroverFan

Reaction score
I just listed the Beaker and Swedish Chef figurines on eBay. I listed them separately so people won't have to buy both if they don't want to. The eBay listing will end next Sunday night on November 8th, 2015.

DrGroverFan

Reaction score
Anyone heard if Hallmark is producing anymore items in their Muppet line for 2016? Many Hallmark stores don't even have the Muppet line on their shelves. Very sad.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
I like all these pieces of merchandise and wish I could own them, especially the Mrs. Piggy eyemask.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I'm a flight attendant so I always try to go to a halmark store on my layovers if I can. I was looking for the Rowlf and Chef Cubz for the longest time but got them in....lol I don't remember! but I saw them in Burbank. A lot of hallmarks stores seem to be going out of business in my area. I was hoping they would make more Muppet Cubz and itty bitty's. At least a Fozzie Cubz.

DrGroverFan

Reaction score
I had to order them through a Hallmark store that is not a franchise. The franchise shops said they couldn't special order items. I don't think these 3 sets ever were put out in the stores. That was about 4 months ago. Most Hallmark stores have discontinued the Muppet line.

I have an extra set of the Kermit, Miss Piggy, and Animal note pads.
If anyone is interested, I can put the extra set up on e-Bay this weekend. Let me know if you would want them sold individually or as a set.
Here is what I paid for them:

Kermit set (3 different pads w/ Kermit pen) $12.95
Miss Piggy set (w/ pencil) $5.95
Animal playing the drums note pad $12.95

I can also put up more detailed pictures if anyone wants.