New movies coming out...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Don't know when Rent comes out and don't know when Crash comes out to dvd.

I'm also looking forward to seeing The Weather Man with Nick Cage.

ryan

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
My wife is a huge fan of The Transporter, and she is really upset that they released a sequel. She felt that the first was so good there would be no reason to continue the story. In reality, she found herself really pulling for the girl (played by Shu Qi) and I'm thinking she's afraid there'll be a new love interest in the new flick.

Ziffel

Reaction score
"Flightplan" with Jodie Foster due out September 23rd looks like one I may go see. I saw a preview for it a couple months ago when I saw "Cinderella Man", the last theatrical picture I saw. All the other previews looked pretty bad but this one looks intriguing. A mother who loses her child on a plane but no one recalls seeing the child in the first place, I believe is the premise. Foster is a very good actress too.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Well my dad and I saw "The Cave" today. It's a monster movie where people go diving in a cave to look at some ancient stuff and they run into these creatures and have to find a way out. It's about 97 minutes and the first 30 to 40 minutes were okay but the rest were really good. But it may be best as a dvd rental for people. I'll let you guys guess on what those creatures are, er what they used to be.

2 1/2 out of 4.

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Anybody seen The 40 year old Virgin? I saw that a few weeks ago. It's really funny and also very sweet at the same time.

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Anybody going ot see "The Man" this weekend?

If you're not you ain't "The Man" or "The Woman." Sorry, couldn't resist that corny joke.

ryan

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
Anybody seen The 40 year old Virgin? I saw that a few weeks ago. It's really funny and also very sweet at the same time.

ryan
Very cool movie. Our theater was packed with people having a blast with it. I agree about the tone--it was raunchy and hilarious, but also sweet and good-natured. That's a tough balance to pull off.