New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Vincent L

Reaction score
Welcome, 7PuppetGorgan! Hope you have a great time here!

cjd874

Reaction score
Welcome, 7PuppetGorgan! Hope you have a great time here!
Grogan, not Gorgan...but there is a Fraggle Rock reference with yours, Vincent. :smile:

Hi there, 7PuppetGrogan! Welcome to the forum!
Type your cares away, worry's for another day,
Let the members play...down at Fraggle Rock...I mean the MC forum.

zanfree

Reaction score
Hello all,
This is my very first post, though I've been a member for years. I've been a Muppet fan since the late 70's. I remember being upset that my half-day kindergarten class made me miss Sesame Street. Anyway, way back when I was a wee thing I video taped A Muppet Family Christmas - it was the original aired on TV without any cuts. In order to update it, I made it into a DVD. We have watched this movie every year for the last 20 years or so. However, we sat down tonight to watch it as a family and can NOT find the DVD! The old VHS is long gone. Any copy I try to find has many songs and a few scenes cut from it.

Does anyone on this site have a copy of the original A Muppet Family Christmas they would be willing to share with me (containing all of the songs and scenes)? I will of course cover the costs of the sharing experience.

Thank you Muppet Fan Family!
email: abrown941@yahoo.com

Vincent L

Reaction score
Hi! Saying welcome seems weird, so um… welcome back!
I'll send you a copy, though I'm not sure if it's the same version. Hope you continue to post here at Muppet Central!

zanfree

Reaction score
Hi! Saying welcome seems weird, so um… welcome back!
I'll send you a copy, though I'm not sure if it's the same version. Hope you continue to post here at Muppet Central!
Thank you! It would be the same version if it has: 1)Rowlf singing and playing the piano (he's singing Sleigh Ride) 2) Fozzie and the Snowman telling jokes outside 3) the muppet babies singing a full song before Animal smashes through the screen (not just a few piano bars) 4) Miss Piggy singing "I"ll be home for Christmas" as she pulls up on her sleigh.

There may be more scenes that have since been deleted. These are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. And THANKS for the super quick reply! If it is the same version, just email me details of where to send $$ to cover the costs of shipping and sharing :smile: Thank you!!

Hubert

Reaction score
Welcome 7PuppetGrogan, hope you enjoy the forum, and also, would love to see pics of puppets that you have built/will build in the future.

And also, I'm not going to so much welcome you to the forum so much as to welcome you to your posting career here, so welcome to that, zanfree!

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
I am a big fan of the Muppets and especially Electric Mayhem! Zoot :cool: is one of my favorites. Animal:halo: is another favorite and although Rowlf :sympathy: isn't part of the band, he's another one of my favorites :smile: I'm always looking up clips from the Muppet show on youtube. I have even created some Muppet ringtones on Pisamba :cool: I have 3 accounts: Lyne1981, TLC_30, and Zoot_Rowlf. Please feel free to check all 3 out. You can download ringtones onto your cell phone for free :cool: