New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
My, but it has been a long time since I posted here! It took me most of the day to catch up, since there was no way I was missing posts by any new people!
:smile:
First of all, to all the new members, welcome! I'm Kathleen, though most people call me Kate. I don't put too much thought into nicknames, so just call me whatever variation of that you like! lol
Becky, I'm in the same boat, in college and somewhat lonely for muppety friends! Good thing we got us here!
:big_grin:
Sarge, I love MFS, so you're in good company there!
:concern:
is my favorite muppet, or at least very high on the list.
I was also pleasantly suprised to see the return of some MC legends from days gone by! Rian and Quinn, I may have come in just as you were going out, but I still remember you! Welcome back, and I hope you mannage to stick around! "You can not leave the magic."
:smirk:
:coy:
:excited:
:dreamy:
:sigh:

I find myself mostly around the fanfiction these days, probably because my crazy life means that I find myself coming here in short spiratic bursts these days. Anyway, that means I don't know how much I'll see of all of you for now, depending on where you tend to hang out when you're here, but if you'll stick around, I'm sure I'll catch up with you eventually! Happy to meet you all!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
My, but it has been a long time since I posted here! It took me most of the day to catch up, since there was no way I was missing posts by any new people!
:smile:
First of all, to all the new members, welcome! I'm Kathleen, though most people call me Kate. I don't put too much thought into nicknames, so just call me whatever variation of that you like! lol
Becky, I'm in the same boat, in college and somewhat lonely for muppety friends! Good thing we got us here!
:big_grin:
Sarge, I love MFS, so you're in good company there!
:concern:
is my favorite muppet, or at least very high on the list.
I was also pleasantly suprised to see the return of some MC legends from days gone by! Rian and Quinn, I may have come in just as you were going out, but I still remember you! Welcome back, and I hope you mannage to stick around! "You can not leave the magic."
:smirk:
:coy:
:excited:
:dreamy:
:sigh:

I find myself mostly around the fanfiction these days, probably because my crazy life means that I find myself coming here in short spiratic bursts these days. Anyway, that means I don't know how much I'll see of all of you for now, depending on where you tend to hang out when you're here, but if you'll stick around, I'm sure I'll catch up with you eventually! Happy to meet you all!
It's nice to meet you, Fragglemuppet. I love Fraggle Rock, too. I hope you enjoy Muppet Central Forum as much as us. :drool:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks Vincent. I know it's a bit harder to tell since the new format no longer allows you to see certain things like when people joined or their post count, but I thought the content of my post might've given some hint. In any case, it did cross my mind to wonder if I posted, who would try to welcome me! lol

Vincent L

Reaction score
Thanks Vincent. I know it's a bit harder to tell since the new format no longer allows you to see certain things like when people joined or their post count, but I thought the content of my post might've given some hint. In any case, it did cross my mind to wonder if I posted, who would try to welcome me! lol
It's still possible to view the info. Just click the user's avatar.
And your rank is active member instead of new member.

7PuppetGrogan

Reaction score
New member! Love the forum! My wife and I are new to puppet building but we love it! Can't wait to learn more!