New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Garthim Fight

Reaction score
Hey All, I'm new to the forum! I've checked this forum for awhile now concerning any news and rumors. I've always been a Henson fan with The Muppet Show and Dark Crystal being my favorites. I recently went through my large collection of figures (Muppets, Star Wars, etc.) and I'm hoping to do some trading with other fans. Cheers!

Hubert

Reaction score
Hiya, Garthim Fight! Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy.

GURMAN

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new here. Been a Jim Henson fan since I was little and have always had a true love for him. Recently got an original script from the show and a cast from the creature shop. I love everything Jim Henson.

Hubert

Reaction score
Hi GURMAN, welcome to the forum! You'll find you're just like us, as we're all Jim fans here. :jim:

Your mentioning of that original script is sparking my interest. What episode's script to you acquire? That sounds like a really awesome piece. :smile:

cjd874

Reaction score
Hi Gurman. Nice to have you here.
This original script sounds cool (Muppet Show? Muppets Tonight?), as does the cast. Do you mean a cast that is used to sculpt/mold new characters? If so, please post photos or explain more about these things. I am very interested in these things just like Pepe the King Prawn is interested in a twenty-four year-old lady, hokay (cue laughing like Pepe). :rolleyes:
Anyway, all kidding aside, welcome and just be sure to watch your step. Robin the Frog is so small that he sometimes isn't noticed...oops.

TommyDay

Reaction score
Hi Ho!

Long time lurker, first time poster. I've been a Jim Henson fan since I was very little, and I think I always will be! My favorite bits of Muppet entertainment are 'The Muppet Movie' and 'A Muppet Family Christmas'.

In the real world I'm a freelance web designer/developer, and I run a geek culture blog called Top Hat Sasquatch, which has quite a bit of Muppet content.

I look forward to hanging out here!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new here. Been a Jim Henson fan since I was little and have always had a true love for him. Recently got an original script from the show and a cast from the creature shop. I love everything Jim Henson.
Hi Ho!

Long time lurker, first time poster. I've been a Jim Henson fan since I was very little, and I think I always will be! My favorite bits of Muppet entertainment are 'The Muppet Movie' and 'A Muppet Family Christmas'.

In the real world I'm a freelance web designer/developer, and I run a geek culture blog called Top Hat Sasquatch, which has quite a bit of Muppet content.

I look forward to hanging out here!
It's nice to meet you, TommyDay and GURMAN. Welcome to Muppet Central Forum. I hope you have fun here in the forum, chatting with us members. I love it when you're Muppet fans, just like me. :smile:

GURMAN

Reaction score
Hi Gurman. Nice to have you here.
This original script sounds cool (Muppet Show? Muppets Tonight?), as does the cast. Do you mean a cast that is used to sculpt/mold new characters? If so, please post photos or explain more about these things. I am very interested in these things just like Pepe the King Prawn is interested in a twenty-four year-old lady, hokay (cue laughing like Pepe). :rolleyes:
Anyway, all kidding aside, welcome and just be sure to watch your step. Robin the Frog is so small that he sometimes isn't noticed...oops.
Original Muppet Show Script from Bryan Holgate the Art Director, it's the Elton John Episode. I will post pictures of that soon. Also the cast I posted the picture in the fantasy world section.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Original Muppet Show Script from Bryan Holgate the Art Director, it's the Elton John Episode. I will post pictures of that soon. Also the cast I posted the picture in the fantasy world section.
Wow. That's amazing.
You have a great find there. The Elton John episode happens to be one of my favorite TMS episodes ever. :smile: