New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
As with all new members this is how I welcome you!

Oh, there's no fire in the fireplace
There's no carpet on the floor
Don't try to order dinner
There's no kitchen anymore
But if the road's been kinda bumpy
And you need to rest a spell
Well, welcome home to Happiness Hotel :smile: :big_grin:

Hubert

Reaction score
Welcome Evan and Tarah! Hope you like it around here!

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Hello folks, the name's Quentin.
Though I have browsed this site for many years, it is only now that I become a part of the online Muppet fandom.
Ever since I was a kid, I loved watchig Sesame Street and the Muppets on video tape.
I still love all of Henson's works to this day. (My newest obsession is with Fraggle Rock!)
Being a cartoonist and Muppet nerd, I often draw the Muppets whenever I have nothing else to draw...
My signature includes links to websites where I post my muppet drawings and other things.

Hubert

Reaction score
Welcome, welcome, welcome! Welcome to the forum!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I was considering changing my avatar to that very scene yesterday! One of the best episodes of Fraggle Rock right there.

:sigh: "They mock me, they despoil my blanket..."

Welcome aboard!

Vincent L

Reaction score
Hi, and welcome to Muppet Central! You don't really have to sign all your posts as the system automatically does that for you.

Hubert

Reaction score
Welcome, welcome fozzie rules! That username is great cause fozzie rules! We hope you have a great time, fozzie rules! When am I going to stop ending my sentences with fozzie rules?

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I just found it yesterday and have already used a tip I found on here for boiling faux fur and it worked great! As I plan to make more muppets, I figured I'd better join so I can actually ask questions. I've made one muppet and am working on my second. I plan to make a few more over the next year.