New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

galagr

Reaction score
Hey, I'm Mat and I've been living in Portland, Oregon for six years. I work as a copy-editor on medical claims. I first watched the Muppets when I was very young. The first movie I remember watching was The Muppets Take Manhattan. My sister and I were both terrified by Labyrinth and The Dark Crystal. I've been to the puppet museum in Atlanta, Georgia and found it underwhelming. Lots of great content, just poor layout. I did get to see one of the Jim Henson Studios designed suits for the live-action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movie at the Sci-Fi museum in Seattle, Washington once. That was very moving.

On a Muppet related side note, on my weekly podcast the Sequelcast, we're currently covering all the Muppet movies. I'd hope the audience here would enjoy some of these episodes. We're up to The Muppets Take Manhattan so far.
Welcome to Muppet Central! Watch out for the icy patch. Let's see.... watch out for Vincent, he frequently makes stops halfway down the stairs, Muppetboy and Caseythemuppet are busy making smilies in the workshop..... Lola P is a Werewolf and Vampire, Sarge is a bat demon, Hubert is mourning a chicken, and I'm that one guy starving for attention. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go back to my cage. I'm part parakeet.

Sequelcast

Reaction score
Thanks! I will definitely post about my podcast covering the Muppets on the "On The Web section. My wife and I have had a real fun time watching all seven theatrical Muppet films over the past several weeks to prepare for the show. The deleted scenes in THE MUPPETS (2011) were a real treat, too.

Hubert

Reaction score
Welcome to Muppet Central! Watch out for the icy patch. Let's see.... watch out for Vincent, he frequently makes stops halfway down the stairs, Muppetboy and Caseythemuppet are busy making smilies in the workshop..... Lola P is a Werewolf and Vampire, Sarge is a bat demon, Hubert is mourning a chicken, and I'm that one guy starving for attention. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go back to my cage. I'm part parakeet.
Yippeoo! I was mentioned!

Monstermaster

Reaction score
Well I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Nathan aka monstermaster13 and i've been a fan of the Muppets since I first got the dvd sets and through a friend of mine.

I've decided to join this forum as a means for meeting other Muppet fans.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! You'll sure meet a lot of Muppet fans here. Hope you'll have fun being crazy! :zany:

Hubert

Reaction score
Yes, welcome Nathan! As the song goes (sort of), you'll fit right in at Muppet Central Forum!!!!!!

TarahS

Reaction score
Hi my name is Tarah. Yes that Tarah (my friend spliced together that awesome pic) and I just signed up here! I finally decided to join because I just saw the trailer and became aware of the I am Big Bird project and want to support it! Carroll is and everybody on SS is my family, him especially though. When I first started I had such stage fright he actually took me aside and talked me not as a kid but as a person about how to not be scared, but to shine. Over the years on the show I heard many stories of is life his travels and he once came to my birthday party as a kid and shouted a goodbye when he left in big birds voice that blew all the kids minds! Yes I know I am rambling so I shall hush now thanks for taking the time to read this.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Don't worry, almost everyone done that at some point.

Evan

Reaction score
Greetings fellow Muppet Lovers.
Brand new member saying Hi. My wife first told me about the forum and after several months I just remembered to sign up so I'm here. -waves-