New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

kessto

Reaction score
Hello all,

Ive been a member for a while, but never introduced myself. Im Anthony an up and coming performer(actor,singer,dancer, puppeteer) who has loved all things Henson since I was 3 years old. I am currently in South Korea on a performance contract for the next year, which is giving me time to work on all my skills including my puppetry.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Is your avatar of the puppets you perform?

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hello all,

Ive been a member for a while, but never introduced myself. Im Anthony an up and coming performer(actor,singer,dancer, puppeteer) who has loved all things Henson since I was 3 years old. I am currently in South Korea on a performance contract for the next year, which is giving me time to work on all my skills including my puppetry.
Wow! Nice to meet you! I hope you have a lovely time here at the Muppet Central Forum.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I can't wait to see more of the puppets you own, Kessto.
Nice job on puppeteering!

Hubert

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Anthony! I really like those puppets in your avatar.

Sequelcast

Reaction score
Hey, I'm Mat and I've been living in Portland, Oregon for six years. I work as a copy-editor on medical claims. I first watched the Muppets when I was very young. The first movie I remember watching was The Muppets Take Manhattan. My sister and I were both terrified by Labyrinth and The Dark Crystal. I've been to the puppet museum in Atlanta, Georgia and found it underwhelming. Lots of great content, just poor layout. I did get to see one of the Jim Henson Studios designed suits for the live-action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movie at the Sci-Fi museum in Seattle, Washington once. That was very moving.

On a Muppet related side note, on my weekly podcast the Sequelcast, we're currently covering all the Muppet movies. I'd hope the audience here would enjoy some of these episodes. We're up to The Muppets Take Manhattan so far.

Hubert

Reaction score
Hi Mat! Welcome to the forum! I'll have to check out your podcasts, they sound interesting.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Did you post your podcast in the "On The Web" section?