New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Vincent L

Reaction score
New members welcoming new members. Cool!
Anyway, welcome FrackleFan2012 and Ellygator!

Hubert

Reaction score
The photo is from The Muppets Blu-Ray bonus feature, "Scratching the Surface".
Cool...unfortunately though I have it on Blu-Ray, I don't have a Blu-Ray player, so I never got to see that. I'm really glad that Droop seems to be making a resurgence, though.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Cool...unfortunately though I have it on Blu-Ray, I don't have a Blu-Ray player, so I never got to see that. I'm really glad that Droop seems to be making a resurgence, though.
Yeah, me too!

Are you ever going to get a Blu-Ray player on your birthday or for the holidays?

Hubert

Reaction score
Yeah, me too!

Are you ever going to get a Blu-Ray player on your birthday or for the holidays?
I doubt I'm ever going to end up with one for a while...I'm not really seeing the need for one at this point in time, maybe later on as it becomes more widespread.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I doubt I'm ever going to end up with one for a while...I'm not really seeing the need for one at this point in time, maybe later on as it becomes more widespread.
I use the TV in my family room to play Blu-Ray stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Benji2

Reaction score
I'm Ben. Looking foward to the Henson-esque insanity I've seen on this board.

Have recently rediscovered the old school Sesame St videos and relived many, many childhood memories. I think the Sesame St forums are where I'll be doing most of my posting initially. I must have watched SS from about 1976 to 1985, but a lot of the pre-1976 sketches are very familiar, amazed that they're all that old now. I've started by listing the SS sketches that scared me as a child - make what you will of that.

Also loved the Muppets, saw the second season again on DVD recently, the Swedish Chef and Beaker have still got it in spades... Love the other sketches too.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Yes, you'll find insanity all right.
[someone fires a :zany:penguin cannon]

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I'm Ben. Looking foward to the Henson-esque insanity I've seen on this board.

Have recently rediscovered the old school Sesame St videos and relived many, many childhood memories. I think the Sesame St forums are where I'll be doing most of my posting initially. I must have watched SS from about 1976 to 1985, but a lot of the pre-1976 sketches are very familiar, amazed that they're all that old now. I've started by listing the SS sketches that scared me as a child - make what you will of that.

Also loved the Muppets, saw the second season again on DVD recently, the Swedish Chef and Beaker have still got it in spades... Love the other sketches too.
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum, Ben!

Can I be able to see your old school SS videos you have? I can't wait to watch them!!

Hubert

Reaction score
Welcome Ben! You sure will find insanity at this place.