New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Reaction score
Welcome to the forms!
You show Sesame Street at a daycare? That's so great!
thanks for the warm welcome, vincent! :cluck: yes, i try to show sesame as much as possible to my kiddos & they LOVE it (they*ll always ask me for it)! technically, we*re not supposed to show TV @ the center where i work, so i sneak it on my cell phone (shh! LOL*). :coy: but i don*t see anything wrong with it. for example, yesterday we were teaching about sea animals & one of the little girls in my group has a seahorse doll that she sleeps with all the time. so, i picked up her "horsey" (that*s what she calls it. haha*) off the floor, & talked about its curly tail. then i showed my kids the SS clip "seahorse" with live action seahorses swimming with b/g music by the great joe raposo. they loved it & i love it! we must*ve watched it 3 times in that sitting alone! :excited: what can i say? they*re smart cookies w/ great taste! :wisdom:
oops- i forgot to mention that i*ve also loved fraggle rock since i was child (wait- what am i saying? i*m still a child- @ heart!). i even watched it everyday on the hub ('til they took it off the air recently. boo. :boo:). i have a fondness for jerry & frank (hence my name "hubbawha"- frank/"fraggle"-jerry. LOL* <3), although i love ALL the muppeteers, & ALL the shows of jim henson, because ALL are genius<3!!! :flirt:

NextJim1225

Reaction score
Hi Muppet Central! I'm NextJim1225 and I'm new to the forum. I'm 14 and my account name says it all; I'm very enthused about puppetry and looking to being a great world wide renowned puppeteer just like my idol and life lessons barer Jim Henson. I've got some brilliant ideas and concepts (I've also got the business end of it figured out too $$) and I know I've got what it takes to make it! I also consider myself to be a great Muppet historian and go to guy on behind the scenes info. I can't wait to be apart of this flourishing family!

Hubert

Reaction score
Welcome NextJim1225!!!!!!! Glad to see you're into puppetry, and also have gotten a lot of inspiration from Jim!

NextJim1225

Reaction score
Thanks Vincent Liu and Hurbert! Oh Hurbert, I've been reading your blog and it seems we have very similar views on life. I also tend to find deeper messages in many things I see and read also.

Hubert

Reaction score
Thanks Vincent Liu and Hurbert! Oh Hurbert, I've been reading your blog and it seems we have very similar views on life. I also tend to find deeper messages in many things I see and read also.
Oh wow, thanks for checking it out! Really glad you seem to be enjoying reading it. I love looking into all the inspirational stuff behind everything. There are just so many aspects to it all, always something else to explore and reflect on.

NextJim1225

Reaction score
As we speak (well, type), I'm working on some cowboy puppets. The heads are coming along swimmingly, and I start the bodies tomorrow.