New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

dominickmay

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I grew up on the muppets show and still love it. When i was a kid i wanted to be a puppeter on the muppet show.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Im Damaris, 25 and for years already a big fan of the Muppets. Im now completely into collecting the figures and can just sit and stare at them with a smile on my face :smile: theyre so cool!:halo:

I will never forget the day when I was around 14 and I saw a :smile:Kermit:smile: plush backpack in the store and my mum convinced me not to buy it "because you'll be bored of it in a year or so" and I still regret it! Absolutely love the muppets eventhough not everyone understands :smile: bored of the muppets... uhuh!

great to meet you all!

ihoudyshel

Reaction score
:smile: Hi to all you fellow muppet fans. I became a fan as a mom of four wonderful kids 28 years ago. Now i am enjoying the view from Grandma-hood!:wisdom:

Jelopi

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Jen. Im 35 and grew up faithfully watching Fraggle Rock on HBO. I LOVED the show and all the characters. The show was a long distance memory for me until I saw it on DVD in Target and thought it would be cute for my toddler daughter to watch. Aparantly, she got the FR gene...she fell in love with the show too...and Boober! She begged me to get her a Boober doll, and after spending days scouring the internet, I got her one. Well, now she has about 6 of them and I have since become a full fledged fraggle collector.Thats how I came across this site! Looking forward to chatting with you all :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Welcome! Fraggle Rock is an awesome show. My roommate had never seen it, and I had him watching all 4 seasons recently. He would say no to watching it, but as soon as the base would play in the beginning of the theme song, here he'd come. Clapping along with me to the theme! Fun fun fun!

beau

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm Beau and am 23 (though I will be 24 in about a month).

I've been a member here for quite a while but I've never posted until now. As a kid I remember very well watching Sesame Street each morning, until I started to get older and felt (at the time) I'd grown out of it.

I've watched some of the newer episodes on and off again though, and I find that even though it's changed, there's still some quality stuff there.

I was also a BIG fan of Muppet Babies and would do anything for a DVD release... probably not happening anytime soon though. Le sigh.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hi, Beau. You're in good company. I'd love to see MB released on DVD as well. :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm Beau and am 23 (though I will be 24 in about a month).

I've been a member here for quite a while but I've never posted until now. As a kid I remember very well watching Sesame Street each morning, until I started to get older and felt (at the time) I'd grown out of it.

I've watched some of the newer episodes on and off again though, and I find that even though it's changed, there's still some quality stuff there.

I was also a BIG fan of Muppet Babies and would do anything for a DVD release... probably not happening anytime soon though. Le sigh.
welcome beu , i would love to see a DVD release of the muppet babies more than anything in the world , it is my most faverite cartoon in the world and they should i have done it right when dvd box sets became popular , i sure hope they will soon , very glad you are posting here with us , know that you will enjoy it .

Warren80

Reaction score
Hello

helloooooo new to this kind of thing if you have got any advice then i am open to all. :smile::smile::mad: