New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Rax

Reaction score
Is anyone unhappy with HIT Entertainment's decision NOT to release Fraggle Rock seasons 4 & 5 as a single set? Why should I have to repurchase seasons 1-3 just to get seasons 4 & 5?
Fortunately I haven't purchased any Fraggle Rock DVDs yet, except for some Dutch episodes, so I won't have this prob. But I can get your grip, and I don't understand this move by HIT at all. You could consider to buy the Australian release of season 4 & 5. I live in the Netherlands (region 2) and I've got several American (region 1) and Australian (region 4) DVDs. Only thing you got to do is making your player region free.

Gr, Rax

Wade Alan

Reaction score
Hey, Gang! New to the site and love the community of Muppet Geeks! Always been a fan, will always be. I've always had the secret ambition to be a Muppetier. Love the Fao Schwarz Muppet Workshop! Below is a link to my Youtube vids of Ogden Goodspeed, my Whatnot (or am I his human?)
http://www.youtube.com/user/FiresideBlog
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Alan

Sarahf566

Reaction score
Searching for Miss Piggy Facebook Avatar

:mad:Hello everyone

Just per chance happened on this site and happy that it exists!
Nuts about Miss Piggy - my all time favourite charachter. What a pig!

Would love to have a Miss Piggy picture as my profile pic on Facebook, is this feasible? Or would I be breaking copywright?

Merry Christmas everyone

Sarah

Barber

Reaction score
Does this mean there've been no new members in 6 years (judging by the last post in this thread)?

I found this forum researching upcoming Muppet Replicas, so I had to join and lend support in the Save Fozzie thread.

Hopefully my newbie vote will count :smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score

ballison2

Reaction score
Brand New Member here

Hi all...Just joined here and having a blast! What fond memories I have. My voice was recorded on SS making a train out of shapes. I remember that vividly! I am still a fan, and a kid at heart!:smile: