New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Wilkommen,welcome,'ello,g'day to those of you that have joined or rejoined MC.Great to see you! ::stick_out_tongue:ulling up chairs for all newcomers:: Relax & enjoy yourselves. :big_grin: :cool:

Muppet Crypts

Reaction score
Hi My Name is Peter Nehra and i could sign in for a long time for some reason but i am here and lets talk muppets As Homer Simpson said once
( Watching Medevial Muppets)

Bart: Whats a Muppet

Homer: its not a mop , its not quite a puppet but boy is it funny

Lisa: Who's the Leathery muppet

Marge: thats not a Muppet thats Troy McLure

For Any Muppet fan it is grat moment also the Epsiode where PBS Comes after Homer for his Fake Pledge and Big Bird, Oscer and Elmo Attack him

Peter J. Nehra
New Jersey
alaways wanted to be a mupptter but ended up a puppetet :sympathy:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Welcome to MC,all of you that have just joined.Glad you could make it!! Relax and join the fun. :excited:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Lo' to ya' all! (hehehehe)

Welcome welcome one and all and all in one!
My name is Katie.
I have been here too long.
its addicting.
seriously.
get out while you still can!
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Gotta get 1000.... gotta get 1000.....

Jk, no really the reason its addicting is cuz its so totaly awsome, people here are great, cant wait to see you more on the boards, who knows, you may beat me to 1000, like alot of people have done and they have been here shorter..... :rolleyes:

dreamersandme

Reaction score
Hello Muppet People!
I just found this yesterday and am totally excited to have a great Muppet site to look at. I've been a big Muppet fan from practically birth. My first movie was The Muppet Movie - my parents love to tell the story about how I actually got under my seat and hid when Animal "got too big" (I guess that's all I had to say about it) at the end of the movie! This was followed by my first imaginary friend - or friends as the case might be. I was probably the least creative kid of all time as my imaginary friends were ALL the Muppet Show muppets. My parents also love telling me about how I would hold doors open for 5+ minutes while I let all "the guys" in through the front door with me. Apparently I even called them all by name "Hello Kermie, Piggy, Fozzie..." and so on! And I remember the first time I got in big trouble as a kid - it was for taking my mom's camera and using up an entire roll of film taking pictures of "the guys". My parents were not so much excited about a whole roll of pictures of their living room furniture.

So anyway, now I'm quite a few years down the line from those days but my Muppet zeal is probably about the same as it's ever been. For my honeymoon I recently went to Disney World which included my 3rd trip to MGM Studios and I think my 5th & 6th viewings of the 3D Muppet movie there!

Looking forward to chatting with all you awesome Muppet people!

KermiClown

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I am a new-ish member. I've been posting on the Forum for a little while, but finally have time to introduce myself.

I discovered who the Muppets were just before The Muppet Show originally came on the air, and I have been a Muppet fanatic ever since.

I spent 11 years traveling as a clown with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus, and I had the opportunity to come into contact with the Muppets and Sesame Street many times: touring exhibits, pilgrimage to Leland, MS, Sesame Place, and even several visits to Sesame Street and the Muppet offices and workshop in NYC.

You can see some pictures from my Muppet Adventures on my website, as well as learn more about me:
On The Road With David

Please sign my guestbook if you visit and let me know you are a fellow Muppet Central member.

You can go straight to my Muppet Adventures page here:
My Muppet Adventures

After 11 years traveling for a living, I finally left the road and settled in Orlando, Florida, where I now perform at Sea World. For the first time in over a decade, I live in an apartment and not on a train, and I finally have space to display some of my Muppet collection.

I was thrilled to discover Muppet Central and that there were others just as obsessive as me (some reassuringly even more obsessive). I am delighted to be part of the forum.

KermiClown

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Welcome KermiClown!

:smile: Hiya KermiClown! Welcome to MC!! I'm JaniceFerSure,aka Dee aka Diana(my real name,from Maryland).I've been here now at MC for almost 2 1/2 months now.It's my home away from home.I finally found a great place to share all my Muppet memories with a great bunch of people who can share their's too.I've watched everything Muppety,oh so long ago(over 30 years now,now 34).I've been too Orlando 6 times,it's such a great place to vacation!!But that's another story,for another time.Happy you were able to make other's laugh,what a great thing you did!Wanted to do that at a young age,myself(run away and join the circus;could've been a clown that signs to deaf kids,that would've been great). Glad you found your way here.Hope you enjoy your stay.

::stick_out_tongue:ulling you up a chair & handing you a glass of ice-tea:::flirt:

beakZ

Reaction score
beakZ said:
Hi! I just found my old account here in this forum... nice site! and now i wanted to say: hello! :smile:

Im from Germany and a big Muppet-Fan. unfortunately there is no much to see from the Muppets in Germany...

Oh i hope my english isnt too bad
hm... i just begin to make a homepage... and some muppet-pictures are there too... http://www.beakbox.de
hm... the most is under construction... but if your bored... or wanted to see...

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Hello everybody! Wow, am I glad I found this message board! I've been a Muppet fan for a long time, but now I can finally find some people to relate with. Most of the people I talk to think I'm crazy. Anyway, I'm into filmmaking, the Muppets (obviously), soundtracks (obsessive about them as with about everything else on this list), Lord of the Rings, movies in general, play the viola, music composition, etc. If I had to choose a favorite Muppet it would probably be Animal. He's just so classic! :halo: Of course, I love them all!
I have a website for my film 'company', called Barbaric Films. If you want to check it out, here's the address!
http://www.geocities.com/barbarictreeclimber/

Tosh

Reaction score
Hello!

Hello! I've been a member here before (a few years ago) but then things just got pretty crazy... I remember a few of you guys, though.

I've been a Muppet fan for just about as long as I can remember. I especially love Fraggle Rock; my younger brother and I used to watch it all the time. Now my brother is married and is expecting his first child. He can't wait till she is born so he can introduce her to the Muppets! :smile:

Anyhow, I'm glad to be back. BTW - can anyone help me with my avatar? I have a few pics, but they're all too large. Where can I find an avatar that will work?

Thanks! :excited:

- Tosh