New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
LOL!

Hmmm...

Maybe we should start up an "Ask Tara" thread so we can ask her all kinds of questions about Byron...

:big_grin:
Or maybe we should mind our own business!

LOL

:wink:

:stick_out_tongue:

grail

Reaction score
Re: LOL

Originally posted by Mayhem Diva
Thanks for the tip... I must search for this "stupid" thread. Family blackmail money is a great source of income...
hey, glad to be of service! by the way, i LOVE your sig!

Byron - thanks man, i try!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Or maybe we should mind our own business!

LOL

:wink:

:stick_out_tongue:

Have I asked a question?

I was just looking out for others...

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Re: LOL

Originally posted by Mayhem Diva
Family blackmail money is a great source of income... :wink:
But I have no money to spare, and you know this. lol

(We live about 25 minutes apart, so keep in good communication)

grail

Reaction score
Re: Re: LOL

Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
But I have no money to spare, and you know this. lol

(We live about 25 minutes apart, so keep in good communication)
you could give her your "haunted mansion" picture

DirthNader

Reaction score
Hey there. It was suggested that I introduce myself here. I originall posted in the Puppetry thread :rolleyes:

Anyways, I live in Michigan, love the muppets, enjoy good conversation, and am trying to figure out what it is I'm going to do when I grow up ( I'm 28 :stick_out_tongue: )

My wife and I are expecting our first baby next month and that's really about it...

Oh wait. I went to Muppet 3-D in March and was completely bummed that the don't sell puppets there. HOw ironic. I mean I was prepared to pay as much as it would cost just to have a Gonzo or a Statler.

Oh well, rude awakening.

Feel free to ask me any questions. I know I'll be asking all of you any number of them :wink:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Tara! We're so glad you've finally joined us. Oh, and I'm so sorry about the eyebrow and toothbrush thing. If I could I'd karate chop Byron for ya, for that. :wink:

Also, welcomes go out to Lunatic Daring and Dirth Nader. LD, so glad you enjoyed your button. Did we actually get to meet at MuppetFest? Dirth, congratulations on expecting your first. Well, I guess it's really you're wife that is expecting. But then I suppose you're expecting something to come out of her too :embarrassed: ... oh, well you know what I mean. Congratulations!

beaker

Reaction score
lunatic: >>>My best friend and I were at Muppetfest and had NO idea how many fanatics were out there, and how we paled in knowledge by comparison, it was truly mind blowing! We were so glad to get the Muppet Central buttons which led us here, and after some procrastination due to the fact that I had never been on a newsgroup before, here I am.<<<

Aw yes, those muchos cool MC pins! I still have my Beaker one on my jacket. And hey, if you thought last year' sMuppetfest was happening, just wait to ya see what JHC and Creation Ent have in store for next years...ooh boy! Anyways, good to see ya on MC and hope to see ya at MF2003!

>>>Cory - HAHA! The Floridians are gaining on the Californians! Mods and the Rockers, we must fight! "There really isn't much of a difference between us!" "YES THERE IS! THATS WHY IM A MOD!!!" LoL <<<

If mod still means wearing black and being artistic I guess that woul dbe more my bag baby!