New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hello. I'm happy to have found this place. Ever since I was young, my brothers and I would put on simple puppet shows for the family around holidays. That eventually turned into silly film making on the families giant RCA VHS camera with action figures as the subjects. I was always a huge fan of The Muppets and love love loved Muppet Treasure Island. I also watched that Adam Savage Tested video, recently, where he visited The Muppet makers facility. It was incredibly inspiring to watch how they make everything, and the passion involved. It was a huge jumping off point for my creative life and I'm glad to have experienced it all, even to this day revisiting The Muppets Movie. I can't thank Jim Henson enough.

Hello to everyone and thank you for having me.
Welcome to the site!

Reaction score
Are you new to Muppet Central? Then this is the discussion for you.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your Muppet experiences and interests. Did you get into the Muppets at an early age or just recently? What are some of your favorite Muppet memories, characters, movies, or shows?

Whatever your perspective on Henson's creations you are welcome here and we're looking forward to getting to know you!
Hello, I joined. I'll give you a little introduction. Okay, so, I'm a geeky nerd/nerdy geek. I am a fan of The Muppets, Baywatch, Neighbours, and animation. I also like anime, sci-fi, tech, primetime television, pay television, 3D graphics, programming, STEM, and being an electrician and using chatrooms.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hello, I joined. I'll give you a little introduction. Okay, so, I'm a geeky nerd/nerdy geek. I am a fan of The Muppets, Baywatch, Neighbours, and animation. I also like anime, sci-fi, tech, primetime television, pay television, 3D graphics, programming, STEM, and being an electrician and using chatrooms.
Welcome.

Reaction score
Hello fellow Muppet lovers!!! I'm so glad I found this community. I grew up watching Sesame Street on PBS and Sprout in the mid-late 2000s, and as I got older I became interested in Sesame's impact in the US and around the world. I also love writing stories, and I am in the process of creating a fanfic series based on the international Sesame Street muppets (I have a separate post with more info on that). Again, I'm so happy to have found a community that shares my interest in Muppets and puppetry. Peace and love. ❤❤❤ sesamefan4ever