Reaction score
HEYYY WELCOME

please post about you poking yourself with the crochet needle

you're just like ''ow ow ow wait no stitch ow''
gavry that is painful and if scuber doesnt have PTSD from it id be surprised

so dont

SesameFever

Reaction score
Hello everyone~! I'm Brigid (also known as Medic or Scuber, if you've already met me over the Discord :smile:) And I'm a long-time fan from Canada. It's great to have the forum working now!

I grew up with a love of the Muppets, particularly Muppets Tonight and Sesame Street and I'm very happy to have a place to discuss these interests now! There's a comforting charm to puppets and practical effects that has followed me throughout my life.

Other interests of mine are needlework (knitting and crochet), science fiction (Star Trek and Red Dwarf to name a few), new wave music, superhero movies, and video games (Overwatch and Team Fortress 2) :super:

It's great to finally introduce myself to the forum, and I hope to be more active in discussion. <3 :sympathy:
Welcome

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Hello everyone~! I'm Brigid (also known as Medic or Scuber, if you've already met me over the Discord :smile:) And I'm a long-time fan from Canada. It's great to have the forum working now!

I grew up with a love of the Muppets, particularly Muppets Tonight and Sesame Street and I'm very happy to have a place to discuss these interests now! There's a comforting charm to puppets and practical effects that has followed me throughout my life.

Other interests of mine are needlework (knitting and crochet), science fiction (Star Trek and Red Dwarf to name a few), new wave music, superhero movies, and video games (Overwatch and Team Fortress 2) :super:

It's great to finally introduce myself to the forum, and I hope to be more active in discussion. <3 :sympathy:
Hi friend!

Henry

Reaction score

Welcome!

MuppetPainter

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Mark and I've been into the Muppet's since I first saw them on the Ed Sullivan show when I was around 4 years old. I grew up in New York and knowing what I do now I regret not going into Manhattan and trying to get a job with Jim. I know he would have hired me, it would have changed my life. Now I'm getting back into puppetry and just made my first puppet in 43 years. I made a Kermit the Frog which you can see here
. Let me know what you think and if anyone is hiring please let me know. I'm long over due on doing this art.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Mark and I've been into the Muppet's since I first saw them on the Ed Sullivan show when I was around 4 years old. I grew up in New York and knowing what I do now I regret not going into Manhattan and trying to get a job with Jim. I know he would have hired me, it would have changed my life. Now I'm getting back into puppetry and just made my first puppet in 43 years. I made a Kermit the Frog which you can see here
. Let me know what you think and if anyone is hiring please let me know. I'm long over due on doing this art.
Hi Mark! Are you a painter also?

Last edited:

Any Del

Reaction score
Nice to meet you! Please make yourself at home! :smile: