New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I just made my account I'm VERY new here I LOVE muppets. What's everyone's Favirote muppet movie? Mine is The Great Muppet Caper :smile::concern::embarrassed:
Follow That Bird is one of my favorite movies of all time! (if we're counting SST movies).

Froggy Fool

Reaction score

Henry

Reaction score
Uh, no. That came up about a year ago and it's complete nonsense. And also ToughPigs would've said something about it if it were a thing. No. Just no. Though I wish it were true.
Yeah it didn’t seem very believable. It looked like a 6 year old wrote the script. Hopefully they make a new muppet movie sometime though. :smile:

blumuppetfan

Reaction score
Hello everyone~! I'm Brigid (also known as Medic or Scuber, if you've already met me over the Discord :smile:) And I'm a long-time fan from Canada. It's great to have the forum working now!

I grew up with a love of the Muppets, particularly Muppets Tonight and Sesame Street and I'm very happy to have a place to discuss these interests now! There's a comforting charm to puppets and practical effects that has followed me throughout my life.

Other interests of mine are needlework (knitting and crochet), science fiction (Star Trek and Red Dwarf to name a few), new wave music, superhero movies, and video games (Overwatch and Team Fortress 2) :super:

It's great to finally introduce myself to the forum, and I hope to be more active in discussion. <3 :sympathy:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Hello everyone~! I'm Brigid (also known as Medic or Scuber, if you've already met me over the Discord :smile:) And I'm a long-time fan from Canada. It's great to have the forum working now!

I grew up with a love of the Muppets, particularly Muppets Tonight and Sesame Street and I'm very happy to have a place to discuss these interests now! There's a comforting charm to puppets and practical effects that has followed me throughout my life.

Other interests of mine are needlework (knitting and crochet), science fiction (Star Trek and Red Dwarf to name a few), new wave music, superhero movies, and video games (Overwatch and Team Fortress 2) :super:

It's great to finally introduce myself to the forum, and I hope to be more active in discussion. <3 :sympathy:
SCUBER! YAAAY~!

gravy

Reaction score

HEYYY WELCOME

please post about you poking yourself with the crochet needle

you're just like ''ow ow ow wait no stitch ow''