New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

DerpSandwich

Reaction score
Hey there, my name's Jack! I'm a 26-year-old puppeteer and Muppet enthusiast. I loved the Muppets when I was younger, then watched the movies on and off over the years until a few years ago when I finally embraced my love of them fully and stepped into my role as a puppeteer, which I realized had been inevitable all along.

My very favorite puppet production and overall favorite all time show of any kind is Fraggle Rock. Boober is not only my favorite Muppet, but my favorite fictional character.

Every day I find myself inspired by Jim Henson's work, and I only hope that someday I can create something even half as good and pure as he did. Oh, and I LOVE TALKING ABOUT THE MUPPETS.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm Jack Hodge I am new I just joined today as you know my profile picture is Kenny from South Park and I am from Downtown Atlanta Georgia. Georgia is where some people think Kermit's swamp is :insatiable: and the Center For Puppetry Arts BTW I joined today. Anyone else who's online that lives in Georgia?!
Welcome Squidman!

FragglesUK

Reaction score
Hi, I am a collector of all things Fragglerock related, and head keeper of the worlds first Fragglearium, where almost 200 Fraggles live in harmony, reunited from the 4 corners of outerspace! Please follow us on Instagram @fragglesreunited

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum FragglesUK your Fragglearium sounds cool, also have fun here

yalaurie

Reaction score
Hey! I have been a puppet builder for the last couple of years. I've always loved the Muppets. (I mean, who doesn't?) I've read a lot of the posts here over the years but never created an account. So, I am not a lurker anymore. Yeah!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Hey! I have been a puppet builder for the last couple of years. I've always loved the Muppets. (I mean, who doesn't?) I've read a lot of the posts here over the years but never created an account. So, I am not a lurker anymore. Yeah!
Welcome, yalaurie!!! Do you have any pictures of your puppets?? I would love to see them.