New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

cjd874

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! We're glad to have you here.

jetenwimmie

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

We stumbled upon this great blog the other day and would love to join your conversations here. We collected everything form Sesame Street when we were younger and that evolved into a huge collection of Fraggles in recent years :smile: Red and Wembley Fraggle have been traveling all over the world ever since and share 'their' adventures on FB and Instagram. We will show you some of this later on!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

We stumbled upon this great blog the other day and would love to join your conversations here. We collected everything form Sesame Street when we were younger and that evolved into a huge collection of Fraggles in recent years :smile: Red and Wembley Fraggle have been traveling all over the world ever since and share 'their' adventures on FB and Instagram. We will show you some of this later on!
Welcome to Muppet Central!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

Hi there! Welcome to Muppet Central! Wembley's my favorite, but I don't have a plush toy of him. I do own the first season of Fraggle Rock right now.