New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Gussy

Reaction score
Hello my name is Keegan Feast im 10 years old and im a huge fan of the muppets my favriot is animal.I like to play outside a lot.My dad is from londen so he really likes to play soccer.where he is from soccer is a very famous sport.But he does'nt call it soccer he calls it footy.he brought over a lot of is childhood things and storys of famous people in londen like roben hood.Its very interesting suff about my dad.I would like to get to know people on this website.Thank you

muppetlover1

Reaction score
Hi-ho Muppet fans!!!! Im super excited to be on this awesome Muppet central fan site! I have been a Muppet fan for a pretty long time, and ready to be one for even longer:big_grin:!

You can check out more about me in my account! :halo: happy to see more about the Muppets soon! :zany::laugh::cluck::smile::coy::stick_out_tongue::halo:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hi-ho Muppet fans!!!! Im super excited to be on this awesome Muppet central fan site! I have been a Muppet fan for a pretty long time, and ready to be one for even longer:big_grin:!

You can check out more about me in my account! :halo: happy to see more about the Muppets soon! :zany::laugh::cluck::smile::coy::stick_out_tongue::halo:
Welcome to Muppet Central, muppetlover1! I am muppetfan24/7, but you can call me Colette (sonds Frenchy). So, there is more than just Muppets, there's Fraggle Rock :smirk: , Puppet building :jim: , Muppet headlines :wink: , etc. I'm sure you will enjoy it and for years to come. If your too busy, just let us know. Thank you! :smile:

Dodge

Reaction score
:insatiable:Hi all,this is my first post I love all the Muppet films and the Muppets 3D show at Disney Hollywood Studios. I thought I would share a short slide show/video that I done yesterday in London. The film crew were shooting the new Muppets again movie at Tower Hill .

muppetlover1

Reaction score
Welcome to Muppet Central, muppetlover1! I am muppetfan24/7, but you can call me Colette (sonds Frenchy). So, there is more than just Muppets, there's Fraggle Rock :smirk: , Puppet building :jim: , Muppet headlines :wink: , etc. I'm sure you will enjoy it and for years to come. If your too busy, just let us know. Thank you! :smile:
Thanks Collette! It sounds like lots of fun around here and im so excited!

Bridget

Reaction score
Hi Ya!
I guess you could call me the new grouch in town. haha
dang now im happy.
Anyways, im 24 from Dallas and obsessed with puppetry/3d animation/claymation/costuming and other such related things. I am studying 3d animation at the Art Institute of Dallas and am in my 4th quarter. only one more year to go. YEAH!!!
I am living in a perpetual state of childhood and I love it. dang now Im happy again. I have to go. ~__~`

#1 Grouchkateer:grouchy:
S'up Grouchkateer! Your interests are pretty cool, well you know, for a grouch :wink:
Hehe

Bridget

Reaction score
Hey y'all

I'm maggie and joined about a weeka go but hadn't found this post yet! I'm 18, a FY in college and three of my 7 posters up are of the muppets besides having random internet pics of the muppets up all over my room. I'va always beena fan - i was raised on Sesame Street and my FY in highschool i had to write an essay on who should get the Nobel peace proize - so i chose Jim and after researching him I fell in love with everything all over again! I'm so excite to be here!

Char - how'd you get that job???? More than anything iw ant to work for Sesame Street in writing scripts (or fetching coffee...that can lead to good jobs too lol)!
Hey there Maggie! Wow, looks like we have similar dreams, hmm? I want to work for Sesame Street too, as well as the Muppets in puppetry! I also have Muppet posters in my bedroom at home! I look foward to getting to know you.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Thanks Collette! It sounds like lots of fun around here and im so excited!
One nitpick... My name has one "l" as spelled "C-o-l-e-t-t-e."

I'm excited too and I cannot wait until the sequel of the Muppets comes out. Otherwise, I am going to be very busy... study more and less on Muppet Central. I hope I am not disappointing you. :embarrassed:

Bridget

Reaction score
One nitpick... My name has one "l" as spelled "C-o-l-e-t-t-e."

I'm excited too and I cannot wait until the sequel of the Muppets comes out. Otherwise, I am going to be very busy... study more and less on Muppet Central. I hope I am not disappointing you. :embarrassed:
Your name is Colette? Oh my goodness how petite and chic! I wish that was my name, mines plain ;P