New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Beebers

Reaction score
Butterflykiss said:
Hello.

I'm Butterflykiss. I'm from North Wales, UK, I'm a welsh speaker..

I'm a huge muppet fan, always have been. I love all the muppets equally.

The only memorabilia I have is a 70's muppets mirror, it has Kermit sitting on a stall, I have no idea if it is worth anything, I bought it for £1 in a charity shop, its was in perfect condition. :smile:

Anyway.
All the best.
B..
I'm a wee part Welsh actually but not, well, some enough to count I suppose. Don't speak it though. Welcomenesses to you.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Whatever

Reaction score
Butterflykiss said:
Hello.

I'm Butterflykiss. I'm from North Wales, UK, I'm a welsh speaker..

I'm a huge muppet fan, always have been. I love all the muppets equally.

The only memorabilia I have is a 70's muppets mirror, it has Kermit sitting on a stall, I have no idea if it is worth anything, I bought it for £1 in a charity shop, its was in perfect condition. :smile:

Anyway.
All the best.
B..
Welcome! My last name is Welsch for elm tree, according to my uncle. He said that in Welsch "elm" is spelled "elm" but pronounced "elum" so when our ancestors moved to the US they spelled the name "Elam" to try to get people to say it right. That didn't work, everyone says it wrong :rolleyes: (except for us, hopefully! :big_grin: ). Anyway, hope you like it here!

Vaneki

Reaction score
Re born muppet fan

Hi, This is the first time for me to do anything like this, but I feel as though I may be reliving my childhood, I used to watch the Muppets all the time as a little girl and now having children of my own, I find myself glued to the TV with them, no doubt very soon my son will be sitting here next to me.

Whatever

Reaction score
Welcome to MC! We love having international people here! There is an Australian Muppet forum at www.muppetsdownunder.com!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hy,

E am ferm Sutterland and Eglush es moy suconed laguid, so e no speek guug.

I luving t Mupperts zince I were tree.

Will pust mere lettar.

Willmunger-joe
(Beaurregard)

Whatever

Reaction score
:rolleyes: Beau, I want some of what you've been drinking! :rolleyes:
:big_grin:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I'm new!

Hi! I'm Beakerfan! I've watched the Muppets ever since I was little but just recently began to really enjoy them. My favorite characters are Beaker(obviously), Bunsen, Sweedums, and Miss Piggy. My favorite movie is Muppet Treasure Island, and I love Fraggle Rock! :halo: I play the piano and the flute and am interested in playing the electric guitar. :sing: And that's alittle about me!

Whatever

Reaction score
Welcome one and all! Come on in, we don't bite!

(Well, Crazy Harry does blow things up!)

PaulyPuppets

Reaction score
Hi, everyone.
My name is Pauly. I'm a new member and very pleased to meet all of you. I've read your posts and you all seem to be very cool. I'm an actor, puppeteer & puppet builder. Needless to say, I'm a HUGE Muppet fan as well, ever since the first time I saw SESAME STREET when I was 4 years old. Check out my websites when you get the chance. Here they are.....
www.puppetsnstuff.com (My Puppet Building Site)
www.puppetport.com (My Free Puppetry Resource Site)
www.cafeshops.com/puppetsnstuff (My "Puppet Lover" Merchandise)
http://hometown.aol.com/marvin6438/index.html (My "Acting Career" Site)

Thanks. Looking forward to knowing you. ...Pauly