New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Labyrinthbty

Reaction score
Hey there all. My name is Charina April Sell from Beaver Dam Wisconsin. Been a huge fan ever since Muppet Babies first aired and Sesame Street. Huge Labyrinth fan and would like to know if Brian Henson is making a sequel with Jennifer Connelly and David Bowie. Plus all the original characters and puppeteers. Please someone let me know. I have soo many ideas for a movie sequel.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hey there all. My name is Charina April Sell from Beaver Dam Wisconsin. Been a huge fan ever since Muppet Babies first aired and Sesame Street. Huge Labyrinth fan and would like to know if Brian Henson is making a sequel with Jennifer Connelly and David Bowie. Plus all the original characters and puppeteers. Please someone let me know. I have soo many ideas for a movie sequel.
Welcome to the forum, Charina. I haven't heard any news about a Labyrinth sequel but we'll tell you when the sequel is in development. I hope you enjoy your stay. :smile:

gabe

Reaction score
Hi, new member here. I've loved muppets forever but just recently found Palisades figures and a search for them on Google brought me here. Hopefully this account doesn't get banned as spam like the one I just made a couple hours ago. If the mods could unban that account it would be nice. I prefer the user name.