New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm new here and thought I'd say hello... since thats what the Forum prompted me to do
Hello everyone at Muppet Central! I've been a casual browser for a while and decided to join.

I'm a puppet builder and puppeteer that was inspired by the Muppets as a kid and will be playing with puppets til I'm old and gray. I hope to chime in where and when I can!
Hello to all! I'm John, from Garland, TX. I was referred by ISNorden's blog.
Hey guys! My name's Pat and I'm 15 years old. I've been a lurker on this site for quite some time, but now with the what sounds like more official news of a new movie (which actually sounds good) I had to join! I'm so excited about the hype.
I live in Australia and I was introduced to the muppets when I would go over to my then-mother's boyfriend house and watch the muppet stuff on cable, which was mostly movies, I have yet to see the actual show!

Hope to get to know you guys better soon
A muppetfreak from the cold North has just joined the site. Im a puppeteer from Denmark who initially got into puppetry through Hensons productions. Ill be going to NY for 3 weeks in June. Anything interesting for a p-muppeteer to see in NY?
loved the muppets since i was a kiddie winky especially the lp which mydad has and we now have a copy each! and the love story vhs we have!

i'm in love with a big blue frog!

Welcome, everyone! :zany:

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
Hello fellow Muppet fans! I'm very excited about joining you, albiet a bit nervous too. I'm 23 and have practically been raised by Jim Henson.

The Muppets (well, more or less the fraggles) have been a major part of my life and it's nice to talk to other fanatics like me!:smirk:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Indeed. Welcome to MC Vicky, and we hope your stay is an enjoyable one!

*hums the theme of FR*