New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Pork

Reaction score
Welcome to MC krebstar5.

Love your Avatar!

intruderart

Reaction score
The new guy

Hello everyone. I've loved the Muppets since I first saw them on the Ed Sullivan show in the early sixties when I was a kid. I also loved all sorts of puppets, marionettes and ventriloquist figures. Now, I am seriously pursuing ventriloquism and want to make my own muppet type character as well as other soft puppets. I created a lot of cartoon characters over the years and wanted to bring a couple to life. I have been an artist since the first grade some 50 years ago and want to get help making my own puppets as well. I also do a number of voices and act so it all is connected for me.:sympathy:

TommyTheMad

Reaction score
Hey all. I'm new to the puppet thing, and wanted to say that this is probably one of the best forums on the topic out there. Looking forward to sharing what I'm making in the coming days and years hopefully.

SewingSue

Reaction score
Hello Again

Hello, I haven't been at the forum for a while. Things have been busy here. Harvest and canning food and the excitement of the Fall season..
I have been building several puppets , 2 people puppets and now I am working on a horse, half body.. This one was a little more challenging. I am hoping to have it done by the end of this week.
Welcome to all new members. this is a wonderful site.Enjoy.
Sewing Sue

Mr Devco

Reaction score
I wish more people here had AIM, I'd love to chat with you guys

MeWantCookie

Reaction score
hey everyone, my name is Dana and i'm an 18 year old Classic SS enthusiast; I used to be Fuzzy and Blue when I first joined about 2 years ago but lost my password....looking forward to getting back in touch with my old MC buddies and meeting new ones!

~Dana~

P.S. Mr Devco and anyone else with AIM- feel free to hit me up on AIM at ILiveForTheArts

Mr Devco

Reaction score
hey everyone, my name is Dana and i'm an 18 year old Classic SS enthusiast; I used to be Fuzzy and Blue when I first joined about 2 years ago but lost my password....looking forward to getting back in touch with my old MC buddies and meeting new ones!

~Dana~

P.S. Mr Devco and anyone else with AIM- feel free to hit me up on AIM at ILiveForTheArts
Thanks, you weren't on unfortinately :frown:

MeWantCookie

Reaction score
sorry about that, my AIM has been having problems connecting...I guess it's because the internet connection at my college is extremely slow right now (that happens at night when everyone's on doing their last-minute homework).

~Dana~