New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Kiki

Reaction score
I just wanted to to welcome EVERYONE who's new to Muppet Central! I hope to see you all more often around these parts!! :excited: :smile: :big_grin:

dabauckham

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I'm really glad that some devoted fans created this site. It's a GREAT idea.

Stix

Reaction score
:big_grin: HELLO!!!:sympathy:

I'm Andy, and have loved the muppets since I was tiny. I remember listening to the first two muppet show albums when I persuaded my mum to buy them for me at a car boot sale and I grew up listening to them again and again!
I've been on the site a few times over the years, keeping up with the news etc, and finally decided to join the forum!
I am 26, from Leigh (near Manchester, UK) and live in Preston, Lancashire. I play drums in a band called Jelly's Last Jam, and have a wonderful girlfriend called Natalie, who understands The Muppets!
My favourite Muppet feature is 'A Muppet Family Christmas'. My favourite muppets are (if I HAD to decide) Dr Teeth, Fozzie and Rowlf.
It's great to be here! :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Welcome, Andy! It's great to meet ya, and I hope you have a great time here! :smile: