New He-Man Cartoon...

Gonzo

Reaction score
Yeah, I always figured if the kids were too dumb to figure it out from the heavy-handed moralizing of the story, they weren't going to get it from that ending bit.

But still, Knowing IS half the battle...

Quinnnnnnnn

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Just to answer my own earlier question, we are getting He-Man in Canada! This is from He-Man.org:

Canadians will be happy to hear that 'He-Man and the Masters of the Universe' is scheduled to join the YTV line up in the Fall. It kicks off on Monday, September 2, 2002 from 12:00PM-1:30PM with the movie premier. Effective that week the schedule for 'He-Man and the Masters of the Universe' will be Saturdays at 10:00am and 12:30am E/P and Fridays at 5:30am E/P.

Yea!

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by UncleDeadly
Cam Clarke... Prince Adam, He-Man
Kathleen Baar... Evil-Lynn
Lisa Ann Beley... Teela
Garry Chalk... Man-at-Arms, Whiplash
Brian Dobson... Keldor/Skeletor
Paul Dobson... Trap Jaw, Tri-Klops, Man-E-Faces
Micheal Donovan... King Whatshisname (Prince Adam's Father)
Gabe Khouth... Orko, Mekanek
Scott McNeil... Stratos, Merman, Ram Man, Clawful, Beastman
Nicole Oliver... Queen Whatsherface (Prince Adam's Mother), Sorceress
For those that don't recognize these names, allow me to draw a few lines -

Cam Clarke - Leonardo from TMNT, Tetsuo in original English translation of Akira

Kathleen Barr - Dot from Reboot, Rudolph in Island of Misfit Toys

Lisa Ann Beley - Chi Chi in Dragon Ball Z

Gary Chalk - Optimus Primal in Beast Wars/Machines and a live action appearance as "Dum-Dum Dugan" in the Hasselhoff Nick Fury flick among MANY other things (also Prime in Armada)

Brian Dobson - Nukushi in Escaflowne

Paul Dobson - Beast Machines Tankor, Havok in X-Men: Evolution

Michael Donovan(King Randor) - Eggplant Wizard in Captain N, X-Men: Evolution's Sabretooth

Gabe Khouth - was ALSO Leonardo the turtle, but for that crappy "next mutation" show

Scott McNeil - Rattrap, Waspinator, and Silverbolt for Beast Machines, Wolverine in X-Men: Evolution, Piccolo in Dragon Ball Z

Nicole Oliver(Queen Marlena) - Risty Wilde in X-Men: Evolution, Key in Key: The Metal Idol

hope that helps...

UncleDeadly

Reaction score
I flipped past the "Rescue Heroes" show once on WB... and caught one of their morals. I laughed so hard that this show (which looks horrible imo) was copying GI Joe.

I don't know about you guys, but still whenever I hear the words "And now I know" or "And now you know" I reflectively want to say "And knowing is half the battle"

GWGumby

Reaction score
Originally posted by UncleDeadly
I don't know about you guys, but still whenever I hear the words "And now I know" or "And now you know" I reflectively want to say "And knowing is half the battle"
Yup, it's been, what, 15 years? I still have that reflex. The same way I always need to respond "Don'tcha think?" anytime anyone says, "Isn't it ironic?"

grail

Reaction score
don't you think?

yeah, i do the "and knowing is half the battle" thing too...it actually got me in trouble a couple times in high school with this teacher who would always teach us things and then end with "and now you know". it was torture...and this is why i don't like history to this day.

and now you know...

grail

Reaction score
don't you think?

as it turns out, i like history too...i was mostly just teasing about not liking it...

and now you know