New Fraggle Dolls coming from Sababa in 2004

radionate

Reaction score
Are you sure these were the Sababa plush though.

Does this store also sell older collectible merchandise? I have a strong feeling these were the Hasbro or Tomy plushes that were out in the 80's.

You might go to the collectibles section of MC to see if they look like the plushes pictured there. That will at least let us know if they are the new Sababa plushes, or the older 80's sets.

Foodie

Reaction score
maroonedonmars said:
haha yes, i ALWAYS have dreams about toys and things that i will never find in real life.

also, i'll try my best to get another doll. i need to get my paycheck first :wink:
Thanks!

Hee hee. We should put our heads together and share dreams.
:smirk:

Nick

Reaction score
no, i don't know what brand they were. i didn't look at the tag because i am an idiot..

hopefully they will still be there when i go back

Chad Kermit

Reaction score
Does anyone have photos of them yet. I have not checked to see if the Newbury Comics in Boston and Cambridge have them yet.

Thanks
Chad Kermit

radionate

Reaction score
Guys I really don't think these are the new plush. In fact I can promise you they aren't.

They aren't scheduled to be released until 2004. There is no way these are out yet. Its all in the press release in the first post.

They were without a doubt the Hasbro or Tyco dolls. It's nothing for a comic or collectible shop to carry older product from the secondary market.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm sure we'd have seen something new in the lines of photos or something had it been new.

{Nate, if you get this: Oct 14, 2003, Tuesday, is the haunt's Media Night: FREEBIE ENTRY (I think) if you can make it up.}

Reaction score
radionate said:
Guys I really don't think these are the new plush. In fact I can promise you they aren't.

They aren't scheduled to be released until 2004. There is no way these are out yet. Its all in the press release in the first post.

They were without a doubt the Hasbro or Tyco dolls. It's nothing for a comic or collectible shop to carry older product from the secondary market.
yea, i have no idea either, but they sure looked pretty new [maybe not new as in a new design.. but definately clean with tags and not preowned].

newbury comics generally only carries new products, with the exception of some used cds and some used movies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Firstly, they WERE Sabba Plushes!!! I only saw Gobo (and didn't have money for him) and the tag, lo and behold said "Sabba Toys" I was surprised they came out that fast. Hope they get in Wembly and Boober...\

Second, they carry OLD trading cards as well... Some of the Massachusettes stores have Dark Crystal trading cards!!!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gobo and Red are the only Fraggle dolls Sababa is making right now. They are waiting to see how they sell before they commit to any others.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Any pics of the new dolls anywhere yet? I can't locate any online!