New Film Idea: Muppet Aladdin

D

Dil

This would a mystical Arabian Night of Muppets. "Muppet Aladdin", an all-new Muppet Storytale Movie coming to theaters. Kermit would be Aladdin, Miss Piggy will be Jasmine, Fozzie will be the Genie, Harry The Hipster (a Sam & Friends Character) will be Abu, Statler & Waldorf will the Twined Sultans, & a Red-Eyed Gonzo will be Jafar.

This movie would also feature lots of classic Muppets, including Loretta the Full-Bodied Camel, and the Arabs from TMS.

Do you like that idea (Disney)?

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
What About A Muppet Little Mermaid With Piggy As Ariel Or A Different Name. Or Sleeping Piggy. Or The Muppet Show... Movie!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm sorry to seem to be picking on you here, Jacob, but really if you take a look at the way your typing is coming out onscreen it's annoying for all other MC members and will drive them away from you. There have been other members who have acted this way, and they have all been and gone and not been remembered.

Typing Like This Makes A Reader Take a Breath Before Each Word And Therefore, you will find people get irritated and angry when reading your posts. I just thought I'd point this out early and you could correct it before people get confused and annoyed.

Bea:zany:regard

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Thanks. Is this better! LOL! You know, you are one of the nicest people I've "talked to" here. Thanks Alot! .:CRY:. .:CRY:.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, much better, thanks.

Bea:zany:{Regards!}regard

anytimepally

Reaction score
when they do make a new muppet movie, I would prefer original material to another adaptation

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, it would just be paroying another Disney film as many of the characters in Disney's Aladdin were not from the original stories...atleast the names weren't.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Another thing... Though you show promise with a Muppet parody movie...
Maybe it'd be better if they do Muppet Arabian Nights, a big budget film version expansion of the Marty Feldman TMS episode.

Also, as much as I liked Muppets Wizard of Oz and give all Muppet productions a chance before casting judgment... Muppets Little Mermaid with Piggy as Ariel is one movie I would out and out hate.
Piggy? As one of my most cherished female Disney animated heroines and personal cartoon crush?
Sorry, no way... That'd make me hate the thing almost instantly.

Now... A Muppet version of Ariel herself... That would float my boat any day.