New Figures Desktop Image

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Oh, wow. That is just TOO cool. That just got added as my wallpaper. :smile:

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Originally posted by sugarbritchez
Now we know what everyone's desktop looks like.....LOL
I have been collecting Muppets pictures for a while and my wallpaper (I have a Mac:big_grin:) changes every 30 minutes. It's pretty cool. Sometimes its a full screen of one, or several of the same ones together if they are too small. The only downfall is that once in a while one is stretched out too much and is kinda blurry.

:rolleyes: Deb

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
does anyone know where I can get outline images of some of the muppets....I want a window decal for my car but I haven't had any luck finding an outline sorta like a coloring book.

radionate

Reaction score
A lot of Dollar Stores still have Muppet Coloring books. I know mine did for Christmas. You might be able to pick one of those up and scan the image into your computer.

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
We are talking about ALABAMA here......rednecks don't even know what Muppets are...........LOL

:smile:

camax

Reaction score
GWGumby,

If you are willing, I would be ecstatic if you could share the blank backgrounds you are using. I have been looking for some large images of The Muppet Show logo, the curtain background, and the arches background like you have. I've been wanting to paint a car for my NASCAR Racing game with The Muppets as the sponsor, and those would help a ton. Heck, if you'd be willing to send me the layered file with all the Muppet figures on them, it'd be fun to play with those too. Really REALLY great work with the desktops - very cool! :cool:

GWGumby

Reaction score
Sure I wouldn't mind sending you the source files. I've done quite a bit of manipulating and color modifications, so if you're looking for accuracy, I can't give you that. But you can use whatever's there. I can't claim any credit for it, since most of it is just ripped off from other people's images on the Internet anyway.

How shall I send them to you?

GWGumby

Reaction score
While I'm here, I should also point out I made two revisions to my current Muppet Desktop Collage v10.2:
http://webpages.charter.net/gwgumby/muppets-arranged10.jpg
This includes the new version of First Mate Piggy from the recent Daily Bit and a slightly altered Pepe along with a couple other arrangement adjustments.

And a major update for the Muppet Arches Collage v2.0:
http://webpages.charter.net/gwgumby/muppets-arches.jpg
Now including all the characters for Series 1-6 excluding Clifford and duplicates characters.

camax

Reaction score
They are so great! I HAD to make the muppets-arches.jpg my desktop.

If you would be willing to send the backgrounds or the whole layered files to camax@attbi.com, send away - with many thanks! I think you've done great work with the color modifications. I do the same myself. I will definitely let you see the race cars I paint with the graphics you share. I'm hoping to do one with the 25 Years scheme, as well as one for the new blue/green Muppets look.