New behind-the-scenes book to celebrate Fraggle Rock

Redsonga

Reaction score
That's a good idea! I have one of those always in progress. There's a new Fraggle scrap to be added in the latest issue of a magazine called " SFX ". It's something about the " Top 10 things one should know about the Fraggle Rock movie ". I've only read that that article is gonna be in it but don't have the issue yet.
Did they base it on my 'not that good ideas for the new FR movie' youtube video I wonder:coy:?

unclematt

Reaction score
Another thing us Muppet fans have been let down on.

muppet baby

Reaction score
It has been cancelled.
oh my gosh why i was looking so forword to this i really wanted it so much , as what uncle matt said another thing that us muppet fans have been let down on . grrrrrrrr if there any onfo on why the book has been cancelled i would love to know makes me sad :cry: crying snuff and allso so mad :mad:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
oh my gosh why i was looking so forword to this i really wanted it so much , as what uncle matt said another thing that us muppet fans have been let down on
Perhaps "cancelled" isn't the right word. Maybe I am wrong and they're just saving it for when the movie releases? There were storries of it being cancelled since no updates to its status have been done, though.