New Bear episodes in April

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
On Disney's web site they are advertising new episodes of Bear in the Big Blue House to air oi April. These may possibly be the 8 unaired episodes reportedly left from season 4.

Disney has been showing Bear only on weekends for the past year. It will be great to see Bear in the Big Blue House return to daily programming even if it's just for a short period of time.

And speaking of Bear season 4, the songs from Bear's fourth season have recently been added to Muppet Central Radio.

MissterPiggy

Reaction score
BEAR is BACK!

I'm so excited! I miss the big guy. It's been about three months since I've last performed as Bear at Playhouse Disney: Live on Stage. :cry: I need a fix. Those were good times...

I'm gonna go TIVO the episodes NOW!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is the lineup for the eight remaining Season 4 episodes left to air. It should be a great week.

Monday April 24

6:30 AM - "The View From You"
7:00 AM - "To Clean Or Not To Clean"

Tuesday April 25

6:30 AM - "To Clean Or Not To Clean" (Repeat)
7:00 AM - "Great Ball Of Firefighters"

Wednesday April 26

6:30 AM - "Grandma Flutter's Birthday"
7:00 AM - "Tutter's First Sleepover"

Thursday April 27

6:30 AM - "The View From You" (Repeat)
7:00 AM - "Volunteers of Woodland Valley"

Friday April 28

6:30 AM - "Let It Go"
7:00 AM - "This Is Your Life Bear"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Phillip... Will be watching to see if new entries for the list appear.

Reaction score
I can't wait!!!!!!!

Does anyone know why these episodes were not aired before?

Regardless, my Tivo is primed and ready to go!

GmaRJM

Reaction score
Final Episodes of Blue in the Big Blue House

I wasn't aware, until right now, that Bear is airing its final shows. This will be a major loss to the children (and some adults - me for one). I found this program to be educational and entertaining in a very good way. My great grandson, whom I have cared for since he was 11 months old, has literally grown up with Bear. Bear assisted in getting him up on his feet (Korben is handicapped and at that time was on stomach feeds, etc. - he is now only on oxygen with a long line of cord that follows him everywhere) and moving. He cleans because Bear does. He puts things away and looks forward to Bear, Ojo, Treelo and the rest of the characters. He has several tapes and now I am sorry, I didn't buy others when I had the chance. If it is because of lack of funding that this show is being removed. . .if I were a millionaire, I'd fund it. . .but, I can't. Korben has woken up a few mornings, run to the window to see if Bear was coming to have breakfast with him. He has always been excited about Bear. Thank you for the time with one of the best TV personalities known. . .Bear of the Bear in the Big Blue House.

Jean Meiners
soon to be
3701 7865 S WEST JORDAN UT 84088

Again, there is no way I could say thank you enough!!!