New Article On Jim Henson's Puppet Improv

leliebel

Reaction score
I think it's wonderfull that they're stepping out of the box. Improv can be very important in the developement of idea's.

And I don't think it's weird that they use muppet puppets, it would be a little odd if they used major characters but they won't for the simple reason that that would limit them to much, becaussse in film props and things are very often recycled as completely different things.

beaker

Reaction score
leliebel said:
And I don't think it's weird that they use muppet puppets, it would be a little odd if they used major characters but they won't for the simple reason that that would limit them to much, becaussse in film props and things are very often recycled as completely different things.
Oh totally. I mean Fizzgig was used in an episode of Fraggle Rock, one of the rare times a "Creature Shop Fantasy World" character cameo'd in a Muppet production besides the dog scene in Muppets @WDW

The UK show Mopatop regularly featured characters from the Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, and various Jim Henson productions.

To me this is awesome, becuase it shows lawyers can never ever sever the Muppets from the Jim Henson company.