New Anamorphic Widescreen of Very Merry Muppet Christmas

Dearth

Reaction score
I didn't know this was out, so please move if this is old news, but I was at a K-mart last night and saw VMX on DVD for $10, and unlike my old copy, this one is widescreen. Very happy with this purchase!

Alex

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad you have it Alex. This DVD was re-released last year. It is wonderful to have it in widescreen. The only thing better would've been a Blu-ray release (and a bonus CD with actual songs from the special).

Dearth

Reaction score
Haha... if I recall correctly, I bought my Standard copy last year off eBay because I couldn't find it anywhere. Wish I'd done my research better (my usual lament!)

AN

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Wait a minute, does anyone know what the special features are for the 2003 DVD release of the film? Anyways, I bought this masterpiece tv movie (in my opinion), and I'm still throughly pleased. I love how it's in widescreen, and not too shabby with the special features, I mean they could have added a behind the scenes featurette or commentary, but I think bloopers and deleted scenes are perfect, better than the DVDs for TMM and GMC.