Neil Gaiman to resurrect Jim Henson's The StoryTeller Series

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And, let me guess: it's just going to get dumped straight to Netflix or Amazon or something.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
As a huge fan of Neil Gaiman, I'm super excited about this! Interesting to see where he'll take this...

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Could be very interesting. Who's going to be the storyteller?

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I wonder if Brian Henson will reprise his role as the Storyteller Dog?

MWoO

Reaction score
And, let me guess: it's just going to get dumped straight to Netflix or Amazon or something.
Netflix does some awesome stuff so I don't consider things getting "dumped" to Netflix. Something like the Story Teller just wouldn't work on regular TV anymore.

Every media company seems to be creating their own Netflix type of Service. On one hand I think it's terrible because to see certain media across all companies requires a lot of money in subs, but on the other hand it means a lot more new media that we otherwise wouldn't have. Of course, since the shows on these services is archived, one can easily just cancel and renew subs every month and kind of bounce around. Or, a group of friends can share subs depending on the plans they pay for. Either way its cheaper than cable.

Also, as a side note, I saw this threads title as "Neil Gaiman to resurrect Jim Henson" in the little side bar thing on the main page.... Very different meaning without the second part.