Hello, This ism y first time posting and Ive been on here for about 3 hours just reading many threads and trying to learn some things about puppets. Ive been messing with puppets for about 9 years here and there and I have one very old foam puppet thats my favorite but he's on his way out. I would love to be able to build a new one of him (recreate him so to speak) but I really dont even know where to get started. I purchased a book on foam building today on line and have been searching on here to see what you guys say about how to build a foam puppet, I know it won't be easy. I honestly have no idea where to get foam?? Do furniture stores sell it, arts and craft stores?? ...is there a standard type of foam to ask for polyfoam?? scott foam?? And is it readily available in block form?? i hate to sound like the newbie novice but I truly am slightly cluless, but I'm a creative talented guy who would love to get more involved with puppetry, so anyone who can help me out a bit, it would be greatful! Thanks, Greg
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+
Greg