My week of puppet

davidmartiste

Reaction score
I posted a new blog entry for those interested... a quick trip to NYC meeting Pasha from Project Puppet, PookaLooz at the Muppet Whatnot Workshop and a gala opening at the Museum of The Moving Image with Jim Henson's Fantastic World. Come join me over at Puppetmuse.

Walter

Reaction score
sounds cool! I think it would be cool to go on a mini muppet-roadtrip sometime.. So how long did you guys spend at the Whatnot Workshop? How many fans were having muppets built?

And how was the exhibit? was it mostly muppets or was it Disneyfied.. as in, no muppets X)

davidmartiste

Reaction score
Spent maybe about 30 minutes at the Whatnots as we had all been previously. I think there were 2 or 3 people getting puppets made. Again, this was a Monday afternoon so, likely slow. The traveling exhibit is by the Smithsonian with help from The Jim Henson Legacy Foundation so, it's very Jim-centered. There are some wonderful works of art [posters] that Jim created in college. His career leading up to Fraggles and Dark Crystal is represented including Time Piece, Wilkins Coffee, Sesame, Kermit and Piggy, etc.