My trading "wants"

DancingQueen

Reaction score
Hello,

Once upon a time I was very active in the tape trading scene (back when people traded videos on TAPE! Remember those days?!), but haven't traded anything in at least 10 years. Over the years I found most of what I was looking for, but there were a few stubborn things I never did find, and I thought I'd give posting them here a try, as there were several Muppet-related things.

Muppet Show-Any Nickelodeon broadcast, especially the Elton John, Melissa Manchester, Peter Sellers and Brooke Shields episodes.
Muppets Tonight-Just about ANY episode.
Sesame Street-following episodes:
-Gladys needs a new cowbell (Episode 2102)
-Richard Stoltzman’s visit (Episode 2439)
-Telly grows a beanstalk (Episode 2623)

There was also a Plaza Sesamo episode I had on tape many years ago that I foolishly erased-I can't remember the details of it (I can't speak Spanish), but I know it isn't in the episode guide on the Muppet wiki. I know it was copyrighted 1995, and that it contained a Spanish dub of the cartoon about "Why did the chicken cross the road?" (with the punchline being something like "How would I know? I'm a duck!"). This isn't TOO high a priority for me since again, I don't speak Spanish and thus couldn't understand the dialogue, but it would be nice to see it again all the same, as it was the only episode I knew as a kid (I recorded it in late 1996 while visiting my grandmother, since I didn't receive the show on any of my home PBS stations).

I don't currently have a "Have" list, but I do have a few Henson-related rarities here and there, especially from Sesame Street. I'm working on putting a list together. I'm also unsure about how people go about trading here in the digital age, whether they do it on DVD, or file sharing somehow, I'm way behind the times on this, but I'd like to get back into it, and would appreciate any help anybody could give me. Either message me here on the board or email me if you can help me out at all. Thanks!