My Son's Nursery Pics...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
So as you can see, I still have a lot to do, though most of it is little stuff that should go quickly. Phew, wish I wasn't sick right now!
:smile:
Anthony
But once you're better, things should pass quickly. XD

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Thanks fellas! I sure do hope he loves it and is able to appreciate it later on. Though I do forsee constant repaints over the years as his tastes change and become his own.

Cheers!
Anthony

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Thanks fellas! I sure do hope he loves it and is able to appreciate it later on. Though I do forsee constant repaints over the years as his tastes change and become his own.

Cheers!
Anthony
Ah, yes... redecorating..... XD The good thing about that though is you've done something that could in theory stay up there till he's at least six, possibly older (heck I know some 18 year old guys who never redecorated after their first paint/wallpaper XD). When I was a baby my mom painted my nursery in the Baby Disney characters, similar to what you've done. Well, that didn't last very long because it was clearly for a baby. (we moved out of that house anyway, but that's beside the point).

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Finally finished my kids' nursery! What a job, phew!

As promised, here is a link to a short video tour I did a couple of hours ago. In my excitement, looks like I went a little fast, so a lot of the detail stuff isn't showing up very well. Watching it here, it looks a little busy, but in person it feels just right. Here's some stills that better highlight the smaller character work:

Flickr Pics (EDIT: Click the "All Sizes" Icon to see 'em bigger.)

Can't wait to take some natural light pics as well, these don't show how soft and warm it all looks. There's a lot of magic in there that I hope my kid will enjoy for a little while later on, until he decides on what he wants me to paint over it all with, lol.

Cheers! Critique's definitely welcome,
Anthony

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
My Son is due any day now! I can't wait to see him sleeping in his crib and looking around his room at all that strange stuff.

Links still work if you wanna check it out! Cheers,
Anthony

Davina

Reaction score
just watched your video tour.. loved the room, absolutely adorable. you did an fantastic job! hope the delivery goes smooth and you and your wife can have about the best Christmas present of all :smile: