My Site (videos!)

hollism16

Reaction score
Hey all, I just found this great site. I'm a Muppet superfreak as well, and have a page dedicated to them on my personal website with downloadable songs and videos (not to be kept for more than 2 weeks if you don't own the originals). Give it a look-see if you have the time! My main site is http://hollis.thetestbed.com and you can easily find the Muppet page from there. Please sign the Guest Book! I've got more videos and songs if anyone's interested. Thanks- and Enjoy~
Hollis :smile:

hollism16

Reaction score
I threw a couple more videos up on there last night of the swedish chef and gonzo singin' "Jamboree" from the Muppet Show. The videos range in size from about 8MB to 48MB, so they're good quality. Post on here or in my page's Guest Book if you like them or want to see other characters! Tell me what you think of my site! Thanks~
Hollis

hollism16

Reaction score
So does anybody like the stuff I've got up, or want to see something else up there? :confused:

Squigiman

Reaction score
I really liked Jamboree, as I'm a huge Gonzo fan, and can't recall ever having seen it, before. I'd like any other stuff you could put up from the show, as there's only so much I've seen. A bunch has been added only very recently, thanks to Kazaa, but I definitely I appreciate your clip. It has helped cheer me up, several times. Thank you, and take care.

-Squigiman

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
OHHH!!! how cute! I actualy like th pictures of you and your Kim better than the muppet stuff! they are so cute! (well... I also have a soft spot for millitary couples, since I am in one lol, only my boy is AF) Just... HOW CUTE!!! :flirt: you guys take really good photos... awwww... Ill have to try the pose you guys did in the "Kisses R Us" one. VERY nice website. :wink:

hollism16

Reaction score
Hey Squigiman- I posted up two more Gonzo music vid's for you. I hope you like 'em! :smile:

And thanks Krazedmuppet- I'm thinking about maybe going into the AF after the USMC so I can be in my home state of Colorado.

Thanks for the reply! Anybody else wanna see anyone in particular? Later~
Hollis

Squigiman

Reaction score
Wow! Thanks, I really appreciate the personal consideration. I'll have to check 'em out. Take care.

-Squigiman

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
hollism16 said:
So does anybody like the stuff I've got up, or want to see something else up there? :confused:
Well, my disapproval of pirated Muppet material (no matter how groovy it is) is well known around these parts, BUT that said it's a very nice site. And I'm with KrazedMuppet, you and your wife make a great couple.

Very cool personal site, one of the best I've seen. :smile:

hollism16

Reaction score
I don't condone pirated vids either. I actually made these myself, and strictly state on my site that people can view them for only 2 weeks to see if they like them. If they do, they can buy the video they're from (different Muppet movies or "Best of the Muppet Show" tapes from Time Life Vids)- which I've got a link to right on the page. They're not to be kept for more than two weeks. If you already own them (as many folks on here do, I'd imagine) then there's no problem in having these as well. They're back-ups in a sense- or another way to enjoy the media you've already purchased.

You're welcome Squigiman, hope you enjoy them. I'm just happy to find a place where there's some other folks who love the Muppets as much as I do!

Peace~
Hollis

hollism16

Reaction score
I found out that the link to "I'm Going to go back there Someday" was broken so I fixed it.

Also, if anyone else knows HTML, you might like the new cursor toy I put on the Muppet page. It's kinda fun, and feel free to use it.

Later~
Hollis