My own Fraggle Replicas

Whispers

Reaction score
O: Lovely replicas, you definitely have talent with the Fraggles, I just wish I was able to do that good a job but I haven't had much success lately D:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Wow! Wembley is my favorite of the bunch, but they are all spot-on! I hope you make a Boober. Keep us posted if you do. Heck, keep us posted on any new work! :coy:

I remember Karen Prell/Red Fraggle not having access to a usable puppet at MuppetFest and that made me sad. If she only had a skilled pro like you at the time. But that Red hat she was sporting was quite nice in the pictures I saw. :excited:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Her Red hat was AWESOME! Did you know, I was in an elevator with her, walked across the street with her, and talked to her and had no clue who I was hanging out with the whole time until (I think it was) Phillip came up to ask for an autograph! I'm so stoopid! She was very sweet, and has been one of my favorite people always.

I think that someone made a puppet of Boober using one of the patterns at www.projectpuppet.com if you check through their galleries (the glorified Sock pattern?).