My New Fascination with Muppets!

Borples

Reaction score
Oh, good! All they want to do is sing and dance and make people happy. :smile: I hope they bring you as many smiles as they've brought me over the years!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Great to hear that the movie created a Muppet fan. Welcome aboard!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
my friend also became one i "dragged" him along and he said it was gonna be the worst night of his life and turns out he loved it and is a muppet fan now

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
As Muppet Fan 123 says, it really is great to see the film creating some new Muppet fans.

My nephew who use to say that the Muppets were "for babies", now says "there's nothing wrong with the Muppets", but still won't watch any of the old movie's.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
As Muppet Fan 123 says, it really is great to see the film creating some new Muppet fans.
I have noticed people online saying they immediately went to watch The Muppet Movie for the first time after seeing The Muppets (2011), which is awesome, exactly what I hoped would happen from this new film. :smile:

PuppetMaster

Reaction score
I have noticed people online saying they immediately went to watch The Muppet Movie for the first time after seeing The Muppets (2011), which is awesome, exactly what I hoped would happen from this new film. :smile:
:smile: