My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

galagr

Reaction score
I've just begun cleaning the stage, and my first Muppet is just a blur in the digitizer, and they're already throwing roses. Talk about easily amused!

Who knows? Maybe they like a green environment.

I digitized Dr. Teeth first (had to break out the diamonds), and I'm really glad I did. His keyboard sounds wonderful, and I think Bill has improved even more with his Dr. Teeth.

And, I'll say this before anyone else does,

They forgot Floyd.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Hey, does anyone want to message me the formula for Beaker? (in the kitchen) I've been trying for a looooong time, and I'm still only on level 16! *grumbles about being inferior to everyone else* :wink:

rexcrk

Reaction score
I love the new stage and Dr. Teeth is so awesome. I've already digitized him, Animal, and Sam the Eagle.

Do you stop leveling up at 20? Because I hit 20 and it doesn't look like I'm gaining experience. But I'm not sure if that's just because it takes a lot of experience to get to 21 (so much that it doesn't look like I'm gaining any lol) or not.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I got the rooftop stage (I had to update the game before it could be available, can't remember if this was the case when the kitchen was available to me). Right now I am digitizing Animal (I wish I thought to digitize Dr. Teeth first).

I can't believe Floyd isn't on this stage. The first two stages just have Animal, Floyd, and Zoot (as far as The Electric Mayhem is concerned), but now that Dr. Teeth and Janice are finally available we can't digitize Floyd? I hope we eventually get a stage that can include the entire Electric Mayhem (whether Lips is included or not).

I've finally been typing in friend codes. One thing that's annoying is that when you visit a friends stage, you can't go back to the friends screen, just back home. It gets annoying that you have to keep hitting the home button and then hit friends again.

Oh, and my friend code is 34953090AC.

I wonder if anybody has typed in random numbers and two capital letters and hoped they got a friend.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Actually, Floyd is in that stage, sort of. And so are Fozzie, Kermit, Piggy, and a few others. Look at the silhouettes in front.