My Muppet Replicas

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I have 3 (possibly 4) replicas on the way. I found a fat blue head and hands that I sewed in the fall but never used, I want to use that to make a Little Chrisy puppet replica. This week I will buy some light brown fleece to make Fred the Wonder Horse and possibly Gladys the Cow (if I have enough for both) and tonight I am going to start making Bug from "The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland"

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I made a very awful Fozzie Bear :embarrassed: puppet and I might recycle it and make Marjory the Trash Heap

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Thanks, do you have any requests for replicas I should make?
Hadn't really thought too much about it. Some of the older puppets from sam & Friends might be cool. Or maybe recreate the Jim Henson muppet. That might be a challenge.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Hadn't really thought too much about it. Some of the older puppets from sam & Friends might be cool. Or maybe recreate the Jim Henson muppet. That might be a challenge.
This week I need to purchase some beige fleece so I might make the Jim Henson caricature Muppet and I plan to build more Sam and Friends puppets soon

Furbelle

Reaction score
You should try making one of the furballs from Eight Balls of Fur. It would be a great companion for the Chrissy puppet you're doing!

Cookie3001

Reaction score
You should try making one of the furballs from Eight Balls of Fur. It would be a great companion for the Chrissy puppet you're doing!
Yes, when I was going through my materials today and I can probably make the furballs, could you give me some tips on how to do them?