My Muppet Replicas

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I didn't make these, my friend's mom knitted me these adorable Sesame Street martians

They aren't puppets but I might insert some rods so I can operate them like puppets

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I am working on Gobo Fraggle right now :smirk: I just need to sew his leg and give him some clothes. I think I'll make him look like the very first Gobo from the beginning of season 1 (pictured below) since I really like that design.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
If anyone else has requests for muppet replicas I can make, please let me know, and I don't mind doing obscure characters

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I am working on Gobo Fraggle right now :smirk: I just need to sew his leg and give him some clothes. I think I'll make him look like the very first Gobo from the beginning of season 1 (pictured below) since I really like that design.
I finished sewing Gobo, I just need to make his clothes

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I have already made several Muppets :smile:, Fraggles:smirk: and Sesame Street characters:wisdom: so I decided to make 2 puppets from my 2nd favorite childhood TV show "Bear in the Big Blue House". I started with Tutter:cry: a few weeks ago and recently finished Treelo (my favorite character)

I have some bright red fur left from Elmo so I might make Ojo

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I don't think I shared a photo yet of my Kermit :smile: replica and I will soon, I made two Kermit's and this one is my Sam and Friends Kermit puppet